Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Not a right winger, who knew? Chuffed for him. Shame he’s not more of a cunt and has a go back at his doubters.

Doubters?  Don't  think there was many of them.

Not a right winger, who knew? Chuffed for him. Shame he’s not more of a cunt and has a go back at his doubters.

Doubters?  Don't  think there was many of them.

He was getting all sorts of mocking shit in the media until he scored.

Absolutely love this lad. It's brilliant when he scores or assists to top off the quality, hardworking performances that he puts in week in week out. 6 goals from attacking midfield with a fair bit of the season to go in this shit team isn't even that bad (yes I know 4 were against lower league opposition but come on, it's Almiron, let's be happy for him. Look at his big grin.)

Not a right winger, who knew? Chuffed for him.

shaking with rage over this, 8 months into the fucking season of bruce stubbornly playing him on the right when he can't do it

fuckwits like edwards will laud it as good management if he goes on a run now as well

Guy makes fantastic runs into space. Loved the run he made to score his first last night.

The ball from ASM was perfectly weighted to him too. Was a great connection.

Guy makes fantastic runs into space. Loved the run he made to score his first last night.

The ball from ASM was perfectly weighted to him too. Was a great connection.

Aye :thup:

Nicely composed finish as well. It wasn't smashed in but one minor detail I enjoyed was the sound when the ball hit the net. Clinical.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wore my Miggy Mexico top for the first time last neet as well, lucky charm :lol: Gonna wear it every time we play in support of Wor Miggy  :smitten:

Guest Howaythetoon

Wore my Miggy Mexico top for the first time last neet as well, lucky charm :lol: Gonna wear it every time we play in support of Wor Miggy  :smitten:

Don’t quite know what to say.

How about Eres la neta ese ?

• 2 weeks later...