Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Linesman giving the decision again. Happening quite a lot it seems. Hard to tell on my crappy stream but does touching the ball mean anything if they take out the player as well? Couldn't tell maybe Dzeko dived after but looked like he took him out despite getting a toe on it?

Guest bimpy474

Linesman giving the decision again. Happening quite a lot it seems. Hard to tell on my crappy stream but does touching the ball mean anything if they take out the player as well? Couldn't tell maybe Dzeko dived after but looked like he took him out despite getting a toe on it?

Ball first then a bit of Dzeko, no penalty for me, a perfectly timed tackle.

If players are getting sent off for contact after a good tackle then football has gone mad. By that i mean fair tackles, not two footed or high ones that get the ball first.

Thought Phill Dowd had a good game today (seemed to get all the big decisions right.....or at least didn't get them wrong)

I was frustrated that he kept giving us advantage for fouls in the defensive area (sunderland forwards fouling our defense) and didn't really get the same fouls called in the attacking half. But in all honesty, that was probably just frsutration at how crap we were rather than any real injustice.

Crappy game from us, but not the fault of the referee in this one at all.

Frustrating seeing foul after foul after foul being given against us for minimal contact. Didn't influence the result, they whacked us fair and square, but seeing a set of players consistently collapse at the slightest contact and being rewarded for it by Dowd was piss boiling.

he jumped onto the electronic advertising board to celebrate in front of the Newcastle fans (he tried to point out he was celebrating in front of his own fans, a bit of a silly thing to do tbh

What did Borini get booked for after the goal?  Excessive celebration?  Did he remove his shirt or something?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/01/1391260870849_lc_galleryImage_Feb_01st_2014_Newcastle_U.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Once again plays into that theory of "keeping the best players on the pitch, to help promote the premier league product"

As if Man City, Chelsea, or any of the "big" teams need the extra help off officials anyway. The way it's always been in this country with the "big teams" getting preferential treatment is disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...

Can set your watch by it. Andy Garrett (lino) seems to be involved in dicking us over constantly as well. John Hurt looking motherfucker.

Missed that obvious foul on Remy just now. Not a fan. Consistently shite.

Can set your watch by it. Andy Garrett (lino) seems to be involved in dicking us over constantly as well. John Hurt looking motherfucker.

Missed that obvious foul on Remy just now. Not a fan. Consistently shite.

Came in here to complain about lino. No surprise it's that cunt again.

Missed that obvious foul on Remy just now. Not a fan. Consistently s****.

Is that that Garrett twat again?