Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

All happened so slowly, and I thought he was doing right by waiting - to make them realise what complete pussies they were being - and then he comes up with a shit decision.

Thought exactly the same. Horrendous refereeing.

missed the most obvious booking you will ever see for the tackle on Debuchy, then 2 minutes later books Sissoko for getting hit by the ball. Failed to penalise an obvious foul on Sissoko shortly after that, and the red cards were the icing on the cake.

Guest bimpy474

He was right with the red card to be honest. Though we should have had a penalty and everything went against us decision wise.

What penalty ?

He was right with the red card to be honest. Though we should have had a penalty and everything went against us decision wise.

What penalty ?

Ben Arfa got taken down in the box in the 2nd half. It should have been a penalty.

What penalty ?

Ben Arfa got taken down in the box in the 2nd half. It should have been a penalty.

Absolutely not, he falls over on his own.

What penalty ?

You really need to get back on your tits with immediate effect.

Guest bimpy474

Looked it to me. To be fair I was watching it on a poor quality stream.

How fuzzy was your picture ?.

No pen, no tackle and no trip. Hatem stumbled so it was no dive. Pretty clear cut.