Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

The refereeing this season is close to putting me off football. Its ridiculously poor. I`m not talking about 50/50 questionable decisions that make football more interesting, its the complete stupidity of some of the calls.

Absolutely woeful whoever this tosspot was. Shockingly bad refereeing AGAIN.

Also special mention to the clown Marriner for the straight red he gave to Giroud. Laughable.

He slips. But it's a red card. Maybe not a 3 game suspension, but definitely a red card there, he comes in a bit late and is unlucky as he slips. Still dangerous though.

Also special mention to the clown Marriner for the straight red he gave to Giroud. Laughable.

He slips. But it's a red card. Maybe not a 3 game suspension, but definitely a red card there, he comes in a bit late and is unlucky as he slips. Still dangerous though.

Not the way I saw it man. He gets the ball and then slips, unsighted to the player coming in behind him. Ridiculous sending off. Something is monumentally f***ed up when Giroud sees red for that, and Macmanaman escapes without so much as a foul.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely shit again. That free kick was both not a free kick and in the box.

Every single time the ball went out down the right in the second half it was somehow their ball.

That free kick was both not a free kick and in the box.

:lol: That's a relief, I thought it was just me wearing stripey specs again. Trevor Stupid Francis and his sidekick were banging on about it being a definite penalty for about an hour afterwards and I was starting to wonder if I was losing my mind as I saw him win the ball. Still, the rest of the nation will think we were lucky again and reinforcing that fallacy's the main thing. Guarantee it will make the highlights reels and be debated, with the decision being we were lucky again. Because we're always being lucky, that's our thing, we're known for being lucky.

:lol: he must have been, that was a bafflingly bad performance today. Some decisions weren't just wrong, they made absolutely no sense.

"yes you elbowed him in the face on purpose too, now go say sorry" type of referring was a shock I have to say.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: he must have been, that was a bafflingly bad performance today. Some decisions weren't just wrong, they made absolutely no sense.

"yes you elbowed him in the face on purpose too, now go say sorry" type of referring was a shock I have to say.

That was the highlight of the game, listening to Trevor Francis trying desperately to get his pea sized brain around the refs decision :lol:

He tries to control the ball and slips. One of the worst red cards I've ever seen given.  ???

Wasn't sure whether to reply or not as you're very likely to be taking the p*ss here. :lol:

Guarantee it will make the highlights reels

Feel like a twat quoting myself, like, but it's only to say that MoTD took the right track and said Perchinho won the ball. I'm pretty flabbergasted tbh, was expecting the usual injustice. Not sure where to put my self-righteous anger now :lol: I'll save it for Kammy and his little arse-monkey tomorrow when they have to go along with T. Francis's clueless commentary I suppose. Failing which I'll either calm down or self-detonate. We'll see.

Mike Jones is always terrible, not really a surprise

Everton match last season. That whole sequence leading to Ben Arfa breaking away on a counter, riding a Pienaar tackle and getting called back, advantage not given. So much :anguish: from the initial FK, Everton's non-goal to the call for the foul on Ben Arfa.

Guest neesy111

May not have been the best ref yesterday, but he is not helped with several of your players diving and rolling around in fake agony, #fannies

Piss off.

May not have been the best ref yesterday, but he is not helped with several of your players diving and rolling around in fake agony, #fannies

Is it just me or is this guy and the Swansea fan that comes on here after the game the worst away fans on here after we banned wearside. Never contributes with anything worth reading. A bit like you neesy :p

• 3 weeks later...

Phil Dowd gave the red to Zamora for a high boot. Today he didn't sent off Kolarov for the same offence which left Tamas with a head covered in blood. I'm pretty sure if Tamas caught Kolarov's head like that he would've seen red. Ridiculous stuff.