Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

The fact that a part time linesman(woman) can chalk off a goal based on their judgement of a split a decision when being 2 steps out of position without even a discussion from the head referee still bothers me about this game from a modern viewpoint.

Clear mother f***ing goal for Cisse.

Wasn't Vaughn actually off-side for the scum's 3rd?

Was a linesman who ruled out the goal and not lineswoman. If anything the lineswoman helped us out with the Mbiwa hand :lol: As for Vaughn, aye it looked like he was, but extremely hard to tell.

Anyways I'd rather blame Pards :lol:

Vaughn was level tbh,another Sunderland player was offside though but he didn't affect the play.

Ah okay, can't quite remember clearly as I was seething at the time and currently have been awake for about 14 hours now.

The fact that a part time linesman(woman) can chalk off a goal based on their judgement of a split a decision when being 2 steps out of position without even a discussion from the head referee still bothers me about this game from a modern viewpoint.

Was that offside goal you were talking about in the second half ? if it was it was the guy linesman who judged it offside and the same one who missed Taylors tug on Grahams shirt and a hand ball first half ,so get your facts right and apologies if i am wrong , we played shit and Scumderland played well and beat us but i reckon the ref was just as bad for them and the score may have been worse at the break then it was .

Was that offside goal you were talking about in the second half ? if it was it was the guy linesman who judged it offside and the same one who missed Taylors tug on Grahams shirt and a hand ball first half ,so get your facts right and apologies if i am wrong , we played s*** and Scumderland played well and beat us but i reckon the ref was just as bad for them and the score may have been worse at the break then it was .

Calm down son, read the rest of the posts.

:lol: Yeah biggs, just read the past page man. I'm just talking about our damn goal we scored. I know everything about those would be or could be calls and I'm quite aware we played shit today.

Was that offside goal you were talking about in the second half ? if it was it was the guy linesman who judged it offside and the same one who missed Taylors tug on Grahams shirt and a hand ball first half ,so get your facts right and apologies if i am wrong , we played s*** and Scumderland played well and beat us but i reckon the ref was just as bad for them and the score may have been worse at the break then it was .

Calm down son, read the rest of the posts.

Just scrolled back and read your post  :D but sticking up for the lady and ripping his post to shreds  :snod:

You didn't rip s*** dude. You could only rip me if I didn't already acknowledge everything thats already been said. Go proudly nod elsewhere dude - trying to NOT argue with you all about trivial crap. Doesn't really accomplish anything after a loss like today.

I get you, the lino helped us in the first half. I SAW that. I'm just fucking pig sick of Cisse goals being called offside when he's clearly on.

O0

You didn't rip shit dude. You could only rip me if I didn't already acknowledge everything thats already been said. Go proudly nod elsewhere dude - trying to NOT argue with you all about trivial crap. Doesn't really accomplish anything after a loss like today.

Cannot be bothered to argue with a DUDE ,GO watch some American footbaseicehockey shite  :naughty:

Guest neesy111

We were lucky with Webb today.  Could had sent off at least 2 today, Pardew has made us into the dirties team in the division by a mile.

O0

You didn't rip s*** dude. You could only rip me if I didn't already acknowledge everything thats already been said. Go proudly nod elsewhere dude - trying to NOT argue with you all about trivial crap. Doesn't really accomplish anything after a loss like today.

Cannot be bothered to argue with a DUDE ,GO watch some American footbaseicehockey s****  :naughty:

Top post DUDE.

Guest firetotheworks

So how many times, in a row, has Webb screwed us over now?

He didn't screw us over.

Oh, you.

We were lucky with Webb today.  Could had sent off at least 2 today, Pardew has made us into the dirties team in the division by a mile.

This is what probably angers me the most. Yesterday we were what Sunderland usually are during derbies. Lazy and dangerous in our challenges. There's no doubt that Webb had a terrible game but it was nowhere near in favor of Sunderland.

Early in the game I thought Cisse was lucky not to be booked when he kicked someone out of play because the defender was blocking his way. Obviously Adam Johnson should've been off for a 2nd yellow after the goal as he earlier stopped a counter attack by holding Ben Arfa and wasn't carded whatsoever.

O0

Cannot be bothered to argue with a DUDE ,GO watch some American footbaseicehockey s****  :naughty:

I hope you were joking here :lol: I'll take that as a yes from your smilies, but otherwise you can fuck right off like with posts like that.

Guest palnese

Taylor pulled Graham's shirt as he was about to shoot. Clear pen and a red card.

Fuck off man you stupid cunt.

Ouch :lol:

It wasn't a pen in your book?

O0

I hope you were joking here :lol: I'll take that as a yes from your smilies, but otherwise you can fuck right off like with posts like that.

Its the Kanji geezer not you  :banghead:

Havent seen any of the highlights of the incidents from yesterday but before the match I said to my dad that I don't remember seeing Sian Massey getting a big decision wrong in the past when I've seen her, reckon she's one of the best out there. I may be completely wrong