Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Was Klasnic's dive yesterday as ridiculous as it looked at the match? Seemed like the ref gave a free kick for a dive but then didn't book him.

I think that's what happened. I don't think he actually dived from the replays mind, just lost his footing. Didn't look like he appealed.

Yeah, he slipped and wasn't looking for owt, fair play. Had to :lol: at Osman, like, thumping the ground in anger, I have to believe he felt he was caught by Clattermole as he was going to shoot, just a tap is enough. Moyes did him no favours, like, saying it wasn't a pen. "Thanks, boss."

Was Klasnic's dive yesterday as ridiculous as it looked at the match? Seemed like the ref gave a free kick for a dive but then didn't book him.

I think that's what happened. I don't think he actually dived from the replays mind, just lost his footing. Didn't look like he appealed.

Yeah, he slipped and wasn't looking for owt, fair play. Had to :lol: at Osman, like, thumping the ground in anger, I have to believe he felt he was caught by Clattermole as he was going to shoot, just a tap is enough. Moyes did him no favours, like, saying it wasn't a pen. "Thanks, boss."

tbf Moyes would have looked like a fool to say anything but "It wasn't a pen".

He slipped and I think to be fair he admitted as such straight away. Ref had already blown his whistle for the 'dive' but seeing Klasnic's reaction he made absolutely 100% the right decision. Good refereeing.

He slipped and I think to be fair he admitted as such straight away. Ref had already blown his whistle for the 'dive' but seeing Klasnic's reaction he made absolutely 100% the right decision. Good refereeing.

:thup: Yup.

On the inconsistency front - Grant Holt just did something very similar (probably worse) than Conor Sammon yesterday and only got a bollocking for it.  I say 'only' in comparison, because the red card yesterday was obviously bollocks, even a yellow would've been harsh. 

I love it when PM slates refereeing decisions. It's like we're winning him back from the dark side.  >:D :smug:

:lol: I'm a football fan first and foremost and red cards like that one just leave me feeling  :kinnear:

Watching The Premier League Years the other day, one awful red card that went against us was the Bellamy one at Highbury in the 3-1 win. Absolutely crackers decision.

Remember when Shearer was pleading with the ref to not send Parlour off? You wouldn't get that today :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...