Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Mason had no big decisions to make today, hwoever i thoguht he was a farce of referee.

He didn't make a booking til the 65th minute, and some of the bookings and fouls he had missed were laughable too.

The standard this season man :facepalm:

Was fucking useless from start to finish.

Played into their hands stopping play every 20 seconds for a 'foul', kept his cards in his pocket for far too long and when he finally brought them out, it was for a farcical Cabaye booking for what was his first foul and allowed a shitload of time wasting near the end for Swansea, before giving just 4 minutes of added time.

Who was that fucking cunt tonight? Gave us absolutely nothing. The number of times Ba was shoved over and he didn't give it, and then gave a lesser foul in favour of Long about 15 seconds later, I actually lost count of.

Ben Arfa was also blatantly shoved off the ball late on, and he waved it on. Hope the cunt's knob falls off, he played a part in tonight's result. We were still shit, like.

I'm sure there was a pen in there somewhere as well. The most blatant ball flicking onto the arm that I've seen.

The whole of the Gallowgate were up and convinced of it.

Had forgotten about that. Would like to see it back tbh. Definitely looked like handball to me. Would've had to be given if it was too given that the ball had travelled 25m.

To be fair that penalty from yesterday looks bad in the replays etc but when I saw it in real time I thought it was a penalty.  The way he went over it looked like he'd been caught on the ankle and in real time you really couldn't tell he'd just fallen over.  The reaction of Osman himself and the other Everton players didn't help either.  Osman must have known he wasn't caught and still appealed and made out it was a penalty.  For that kind of blatant cheating and deceiving the match officials i'd like to see him given a retrospective red card.

Was Klasnic's dive yesterday as ridiculous as it looked at the match? Seemed like the ref gave a free kick for a dive but then didn't book him.

I think that's what happened. I don't think he actually dived from the replays mind, just lost his footing. Didn't look like he appealed.

He'd already booked Klasnic as well so he should have walked.  Once he gave a free kick its got to be a booking for diving.

If you want to see real diving however, wait till Friday.  Say what you like but Suarez is one of the worst I have ever (or should that be evra) seen.  He turns into a player and deliberately throws himself to the floor.  One cheating tw@t  :rant: :rant:

Guest michaelfoster

Referee's Card Per Game - Top 10

Name                        G        YC         YC Per Game      

Mike Jones               11      50          4.55
Phil Dowd                13       55          4.23
Andre Marriner         8        33          4.13
Kevin Friend             10      40          4.00
Howard Webb          13      46          3.54
Chris Foy                  9        31          3.44
Mark Clattenberg    12       41          3.42
Neil Swarbrick          5         17         3.40
Martin Atkinson       14        46         3.29