Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

'similar offence'

Similar in that Ritchie didn't kick Mawsons head off, caught his arm mind, had a fecking great lump on it straight after.

They are similar like. I was surprised the ref didn't give Ritchie a red

I suppose because Ritchie didn't kick Mawson in the face he got a yellow, was very high like. Amazing how something like this happens the day after what happened yesterday.

'similar offence'

Similar in that Ritchie didn't kick Mawsons head off, caught his arm mind, had a fecking great lump on it straight after.

I suppose because Ritchie didn't kick Mawson in the face he got a yellow, was very high like. Amazing how something like this happens the day after what happened yesterday.

Even more amazing the fact it happened only a few weeks after Mbembas head was almost kicked out of the atmosphere resulting in not even a card. No scrutiny on that one.

He got away with a not giving a penalty away today as well. It's gone rather unnoticed but he kicked the back of Carroll's (i think) legs when they put a cross in and put him on his arse. Even gave himself away by raising his hands to say he didn't do anything. Lucky little git, love him.

'similar offence'

Even more amazing the fact it happened only a few weeks after Mbembas head was almost kicked out of the atmosphere resulting in not even a card. No scrutiny on that one.

Aye, not even had a mention, except for us bringing it up  :lol:

It is similar but Mane's was worse.

Mane's is worse obviously... because he kicks the GK in the face. He was also going much faster and walloped into the GK  with his body too.

But Ritchie was lucky. It was still mighty dangerous.

Mane only wallops the keeper in the face because he's on his way down for a ball.

Neither are red cards, both players went for the ball. Either we say your feet can't come off the ground at all and give red cards for it, or you allow and accept that these collisions will occur by accident from time to time.