Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Needs to be called out. Loads of times he will refuse to make a pass to a player who is free, instead he will get himself into a position where he loses the ball. I think our fans overrate him a lot. Great on his good days, his good days are coming less and less.

Absolute rubbish. He's scored the winning goals for us in our last 2 victories. Probably our player of the year and certainly the most influential. We wouldn't even be 2nd if not for him.

That's some level of woeful by Stifler man. For fucks sake.

The only one who gives a shit and shows it on the pitch.

Exactly, he's the only player i have absolute no worries about next season, and i hope he gets made captain next season.

He admittedly had a poor game today, but no one is perfect

Not saying he's woeful or a poor player. All I'm saying is he at times takes on too much and it costs us, just like Shelvey tries his Hollywood passes too much and we end up losing possession. Some of our players need to be reminded that they arn't world beaters and it's a team game, because sometimes they forget that.

Not saying he's woeful or a poor player. All I'm saying is he at times takes on too much and it costs us, just like Shelvey tries his Hollywood passes too much and we end up losing possession. Some of our players need to be reminded that they arn't world beaters and it's a team game, because sometimes they forget that.

Super wrong Stifler, just give it up.

There was definitely a shade of complacency about Richie today, he tried far too much when he lost the ball in the middle for their goal. Could just be called confidence I suppose, but he assumed he could beat the lad easily and got mugged.

He has to take on more than he should though because him and Shelvey are our only 2 creative players and Shelvey's been off form for quite a while now. Gouffran and Atsu aren't fit for purpose as attacking wide players so he's our only attacking threat from the flanks. He's got 15 goals and 10 assists so far this season. Not really sure what more people were expecting of him.

The sheer fact is this guy gives you his all.

Hes no world beater but him and Shelvey are our 2 shining light together with Clark/Gayle the rest arent good enough for next season.

Yes thats 4 id keep if i had to choose, the rest in my opinion are not up to it

There was definitely a shade of complacency about Richie today, he tried far too much when he lost the ball in the middle for their goal. Could just be called confidence I suppose, but he assumed he could beat the lad easily and got mugged.

IMO it was a symptom of us not keeping our shape. This has been a problem recently. Most of the goals we are conceding from open play are due to us being totally out of shape. Keeping the shape of the team is what has allowed this band of misfits to be on course for promotion with the best goal difference etc... Something's not right. Has it coincided with losing Clark?

Insert Colback on back of retro shirt here.

Insert Colback on back of retro shirt here.

This one?

NSFW

http://i58.tinypic.com/22g3nt.png

"It’s been a bit tense but the lads always believed. We are disappointed we are not top given where we were a few weeks ago but we can only affect what we can now. Hopefully we can win on Friday and put Brighton under pressure."

Guest neesy111

He is my favourite player by some distance.

He's driven this team since start of the year.  The engine room.