The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Bournemouth going up is pretty nice. I would have taken Watford and Bournemouth as the two automatic promoted teams coming up at the start of the season.

Via the playoffs, anyone but Norwich please.

If Bournmouth win tonight then they are up. With only a game left only Boro would be able to catch them on points, but it would require at least a 17 goal swing in favour of Boro.

Howeay Bournmouth.

:lol:

Bournemouth going up is pretty nice. I would have taken Watford and Bournemouth as the two automatic promoted teams coming up at the start of the season.

Via the playoffs, anyone but Norwich please.

Anyone but Boro really. If Brentford can nick a play off place then that would be great, if not then Ipswich would be my choice. Derby would be ideal as McClaren would probably not leave them.

Not sure why you would want another club backed by murky Russian money in the Prem, but there you go..

They paid £3M for a player whilst in League One ffs.

Lennon got a big job to do in the summer.

Better than the fucking stinking British money we're stuck with.

Bitter? Not at all.

Just that "plucky little Bournemouth" the media seems to be peddling is an utter load of shit.

It is slightly plucky tbh, there squad value this season is apparently £21M, which is 14th overall. Last season they were 22nd with a squad value of £14M. Admittedly they had the 6th highest squad when they got promoted from League One, but it's still a achievement imo.

Bitter? Not at all.

Just that "plucky little Bournemouth" the media seems to be peddling is an utter load of shit.

It is slightly plucky tbh, there squad value this season is apparently £21M, which is 14th overall. Last season they were 22nd with a squad value of £14M. Admittedly they had the 6th highest squad when they got promoted from League One, but it's still a achievement imo.

Yeah, and whilst their owner has money, he's barely invested (by football standards). Somewhere around £10m to £15m since he took over or something.

What's so good about Howe then, that makes him better than the likes of Owen Coyle who everyone thought was going to be amazing? Not watched any of this league this year (more fool me).