Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

from a user prospective I hate the website design making you go through multiple page hits but always nice in a way to see a tongue and cheek approach to possible signings that I hope really dont come to pass but another way to pass the time.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/stunning-ps250m-predicted-newcastle-united-line-set-start-next-season-according-football-manager-2861835

So we are getting relegated next season then.

from a user prospective I hate the website design making you go through multiple page hits but always nice in a way to see a tongue and cheek approach to possible signings that I hope really dont come to pass but another way to pass the time.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/stunning-ps250m-predicted-newcastle-united-line-set-start-next-season-according-football-manager-2861835

So we are getting relegated next season then.

Yeah..... but almiron is worth 34 million so saleable assets when you drop.

I find it hard contributing to this thread because we have no idea what sort of money is going to be available.

If we do have a fair chunk... Jack Grealish is where I would start.

Get that a few people fancy him in terms of English,forward thinking, attacking etc. But he'll just be trouble, we put up with nob heads at this club for long enough over the years, we need the professional football means everything attitude.

Grealish is all about Grealish imo, if we end up doing what we like in terms of attracting players, then theres going to be so many options. But firstly we need to appoint the right manager, if it turned out Grealish was his first signing then I'd respect that even though he's not my cup of tea, because whoever's coming in will hopefully have his own plans ready.

I find it hard contributing to this thread because we have no idea what sort of money is going to be available.

If we do have a fair chunk... Jack Grealish is where I would start.

Get that a few people fancy him in terms of English,forward thinking, attacking etc. But he'll just be trouble, we put up with nob heads at this club for long enough over the years, we need the professional football means everything attitude.

Grealish is all about Grealish imo, if we end up doing what we like in terms of attracting players, then theres going to be so many options. But firstly we need to appoint the right manager, if it turned out Grealish was his first signing then I'd respect that even though he's not my cup of tea, because whoever's coming in will hopefully have his own plans ready.

He's quality. And whatever happens we'll need a quota of home grown players like.

I think a lot would depend on the director of football assuming we do get one. They tend to stick to the leagues they have previously worked in and I think that is where we would do the bulk of our spending.

Media milking us at the moment. Bayle, Courtinho, Hernandez on way and then not! Who next?

My prediction would be 4 to 5 players who would cost £30 mil last season but now worth £20 mil.

Bayle :lol:

Media milking us at the moment. Bayle, Courtinho, Hernandez on way and then not! Who next?

My prediction would be 4 to 5 players who would cost £30 mil last season but now worth £20 mil.

Bayle :lol:

Dwight Bayle

Some signings I would like for next season:

Lucas Hernandez

Kevin Mbabu

Max Aarons

Kalidou Koulibaly

Boubakary Soumaré

Todd Cantwell

Coutinho

Myron Boadu

Moussa Dembele