Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Ideally Sheffield United will pay top dollar for any players we deem surplus.

"whats that you say Gayle, colback and muto available for 78 million, bargin where do we sign"

Only 78 eh, bargan

Jordan Ibe is available on a free.

Could do a lot worse than him, but seems to have gone backwards at Bournemouth.

I am sure Rafa wanted him instead of Ritchie back in the Championship because he could see his raw talent and knew he could turn him into a player.

I am sure Rafa wanted him instead of Ritchie back in the Championship because he could see his raw talent and knew he could turn him into a player.

Bournemouth losing Ibe and Fraser on frees? Yikes. Should be getting at least £30m for the pair. Shite club management allowing that to happen.

So really good free transfers knocking around this year, including our own short staff.

No offence pal, but if were about to be the richest club in the world, Jordan Ibe wouldn't even make our shortlist, and in terms of free players there are miles better options if you can offer them the salary to join, let's face it, money will be what it's all about for the premadona players.

Some cracking frees this year:

Cavani

Mertens

Fraser                          Willan

Lallana  Gotze

Kurzawa Chiellini T Silva Meunier

Hart

Vertonghen

Shortstaff

Ibe

Pedro

David Silva

Probably better than half the teams in the league  :lol:

:lol:

Are you for real?

We might become the richest club in the world and you want to sign Jordan Ibe, we might as well keep Rolando Aarons.

He's not good enough for the Premier League

I find it hard contributing to this thread because we have no idea what sort of money is going to be available.

If we do have a fair chunk... Jack Grealish is where I would start.

I find it hard contributing to this thread because we have no idea what sort of money is going to be available.

If we do have a fair chunk... Jack Grealish is where I would start.

They want £80m, even if they go down.

He’s not worth it if we’re sticking to ffp, but if we could do a deal around 50 I think it would be smart business. End of villa as a prem team though, even if they stay up.

Would be an absolutely dreadful signing, even for our current squad  ;D

I always believed there was some talent there and he just needed to stay clear of injuries and work under a manager that coach away the negatives in his game

I always believed there was some talent there and he just needed to stay clear of injuries and work under a manager that coach away the negatives in his game

119 appearances

4 goals

10 assists

He's been coached by Howe, Klopp and Rodgers, some of the most positive managers working in the game. He's absolute rubbish at this level. You can't seriously believe that he would in any way improve the team.

:lol:

Some cracking frees this year:

Cavani

Mertens

Fraser                          Willan

Lallana  Gotze

Kurzawa Chiellini T Silva Meunier

Hart

Vertonghen

Shortstaff

Ibe

Pedro

David Silva

Probably better than half the teams in the league  :lol:

Lallana's 32!!! I thought he was mid to late twenties.

The two fullbacks plus Dries Mertens would be amazing free signings!

from a user prospective I hate the website design making you go through multiple page hits but always nice in a way to see a tongue and cheek approach to possible signings that I hope really dont come to pass but another way to pass the time.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/stunning-ps250m-predicted-newcastle-united-line-set-start-next-season-according-football-manager-2861835

from a user prospective I hate the website design making you go through multiple page hits but always nice in a way to see a tongue and cheek approach to possible signings that I hope really dont come to pass but another way to pass the time.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/stunning-ps250m-predicted-newcastle-united-line-set-start-next-season-according-football-manager-2861835

Steve Bruce was rather harshly booted straight out upon the new owners arrival.

I like it.

Guest Carrick18

Bournemouth losing Ibe and Fraser on frees? Yikes. Should be getting at least £30m for the pair. s**** club management allowing that to happen.

So really good free transfers knocking around this year, including our own short staff.

I wouldn't touch Ibe with a barge pole. He's shown consistently he's not in a good headspace and a big move to Newcastle would only exacerbate that.