News filters through that Parky is backing Curbishley to save the Toon.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've always hated Eriksson, for his negative tactics and insistence on picking stars.  I just wonder if those 2 things wouldn't really be factors here.  It's not like we have huge selection problems on our hands, and perhaps what this club needs is a manager who will come in and focus on the defense.  I think the media would fuck Sven about, and make him a failure, but I think it would be really really good for this club to have a more defensively minded manager, or at least one who preached the importance of tactical discipline and team shape.  Just not sure who that would be.....

Of those 4, I'd probably take Ranieri. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

bunch of fucking no marks the lot of them

it's no coincidence that 3 of the 4 are unemployed, with the 4th always on the brink

I am undecided as to whether it makes me laugh or cry that this shortlist is being given so much credence

FOR SHAME  :wullie:

It is just sad we came in here agian talking about our next mangers. Who would want to work with FS any more? unless we are in real danger of relegation we should leave everything as it is. The only change these club needs is at borad room level right now.

If we have to chnage manges a club with this suze needs mangers with big reputiion and from the four of them on the list Only Sven won a title.

"bunch of ****ing no marks the lot of them

it's no coincidence that 3 of the 4 are unemployed, with the 4th always on the brink

I am undecided as to whether it makes me laugh or cry that this shortlist is being given so much credence

FOR SHAME " Vic

Mate you can't have it both ways, you spent all Sunday night saying we ended up with Roeder cause we couldn't attract a big name. NO big name wants to come to us etc...Then I put up a realistic shortlist (ie people who are available and poss we could get) and your lashing out at that as well.

Honestly!!!

Guest Invicta_Toon

"bunch of ****ing no marks the lot of them

FOR SHAME " Vic

Mate you can't have it both ways, you spent all Sunday night saying we ended up with Roeder cause we couldn't attract a big name. NO big name wants to come to us etc...Then I put up a realistic shortlist (ie people who are available and poss we could get) and your lashing out at that as well.

Honestly!!!

I can and will have it both ways

that we have been led into a blind alley from which there is no escape is no fault of mine sir

we are fooked  blueyes.gif