The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Every time it's on, I go for there to be a first half goal in all the simultaneous Ligue 2 games, been doing it for a couple of years after reading a tip on some betting website that it's a low scoring league so you get long odds but it comes in often enough to be worth it.

Been doing it for a few seasons and it always at least pays for itself over the year. Hadn't won this season yet but it won on Friday at 34/1 and it's come in again tonight at 41/1.

Every time it's on, I go for there to be a first half goal in all the simultaneous Ligue 2 games, been doing it for a couple of years after reading a tip on some betting website that it's a low scoring league so you get long odds but it comes in often enough to be worth it.

Been doing it for a few seasons and it always at least pays for itself over the year. Hadn't won this season yet but it won on Friday at 34/1 and it's come in again tonight at 41/1.

I did goal in both halves of each game in that league 1 game let me down for a 2nd half goal at 600/1 and tonight two games let me down at 800/1

"Oh Toulouse have a yellow card in each of their home games this season, they're bottom of the league and playing a somewhat in form Monaco. Definite yellow card, good bet"

Obviously they choose this game to get no card :lol:

Leicester pls

Dunno if it's a stupid long term strategy, but I'm up 600 in 3 weeks using the bet builder to make pretty "obvious" 4 folds.  Can always get at least double your money, sometimes even 3/1

VtjrMRG.png

If I had the balls the put like 100-200 of the winnings on at a time, I'd be up 1000's by now but I just can't bring myself to do it :lol:

Dunno if it's a stupid long term strategy, but I'm up 600 in 3 weeks using the bet builder to make pretty "obvious" 4 folds.  Can always get at least double your money, sometimes even 3/1

VtjrMRG.png

If I had the balls the put like 100-200 of the winnings on at a time, I'd be up 1000's by now but I just can't bring myself to do it :lol:

Stick to what you put on, the minute you go large you just know they will chin you

VtjrMRG

Stick to what you put on, the minute you go large you just know they will chin you

Fair point, it is really tempting though

Carroll 2+ shots on target and ASM 1+ shot on target 8/1

But Carroll is shit and won’t last half the game, I’m reading it on here .

Good luck anyhow

Carroll 2+ shots on target and ASM 1+ shot on target 8/1

But Carroll is shit and won’t last half the game, I’m reading it on here .

Good luck anyhow

Got to imagine he’ll get a chance of at least a couple of headers