Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I think their academy is canny tbh, or it was. Fair play HTT, awesome to have your kid scouted for a big club.

Think you can only judge an academy by the quality of players who have come through and it falls down massively over the last 30 year - edit ours that is I should say Sunderland's has been canny.

Pickford, Henderson....who else ?

Even regular top division starters I reckon we'd better them.......and I know our set up is/has been crap.

Post match interview:

PP: We completely stopped playing after we went behind. We didn't show enough conviction or character and we were deservedly booed off at the end. #safc

PP: I accept totally the supporters' reaction because for the last quarter of the game we were nowhere near good enough. If I was sat in the stand, I would be hugely frustrated. #safc

PP: We need additions, I don't think there is any doubt about that. We need players who are going to relish playing on this stage.

Tonight is the first time I have really sensed the pressure was on us, and we didn't deal with it. #safc

They're toast

I think their academy is canny tbh, or it was. Fair play HTT, awesome to have your kid scouted for a big club.

Think you can only judge an academy by the quality of players who have come through and it falls down massively over the last 30 year - edit ours that is I should say Sunderland's has been canny.

Pickford, Henderson....who else ?

Even regular top division starters I reckon we'd better them.......and I know our set up is/has been crap.

Maja

Egan

Honeyman

Hourihane (I think)

I can see them being in a relegation battle next season 🤭

Hope they’ve got £15m lying around otherwise times are going to be very tough.

The levels of bitterness over there, I would post and wind em up but poz and scoot "borrowed my login" and ruined that for me  :lol: :lol:

Oh yea Scoot[/member] is bob the scutter or poz still about, eg on here?

The levels of bitterness over there, I would post and wind em up but poz and scoot "borrowed my login" and ruined that for me  :lol: :lol:

Had nothing to do with me that bugger. ;D

Had nothing to do with me that bugger. ;D

:D :D