Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest alijmitchell

Watched the whole game. Absolutely ruined my weekend that our sweet prince only came on in the 76th minute. Still showed better feet than any other footballer I've ever seen in those precious minutes.

I think the Everton goal is my favourite due to the happiness it brought me. Just promoted, doing better than expected with such a shit squad(crushing Villa who had sent us down) and had signed the wonderkid HBA (although just on loan at the time I think we all kinda knew he would stay due to the way he pushed Marseille to letting him go). Thought our fortunes had turn and we would eventually get competitive again. How wrong was I  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The way I see it, if he hadn't wasted it he'd have also been nowhere near Newcastle. So selfishly I'd happily take that over him fulfilling it somewhere else.

Guest alijmitchell

More gifted than any other player I've seen at NUFC. Horrifically mis-managed. Produced way more in a Newcastle shirt than the vast majority of our wingers of the past 30 years too. He was a success in spite of the shite that managed him...

The way I see it, if he hadn't wasted it he'd have also been nowhere near Newcastle. So selfishly I'd happily take that over him fulfilling it somewhere else.

Overall I’d rather watch him winning the champions league with Barcelona I think.

What an honour that'd be.

Guest Howaythetoon

Most talented footballer I’ve seen at NUFC and one of the most talented I’ve seen full stop. HBA is one of those players that just sums NUFC up, his talent, career and time here is a reflection of our club on and of the pitch not just this past decade, but over the course of its history. Love him me, as a player, as a personality and his game. His brief spell here was not only the highlight on the pitch individually under Ashley for me, but the lowlight too. We had and we lost. What could have been didn’t become. Right player, wrong time and place. Happy memories though.