Danny Rose (now a free agent)

really great quotes on how he rang up his agent right after Willems went down and his general love of the region, etc.

Yeah I noticed that too, don't know why he wanted out of Spurs or why it went a bit sour for him down there but it sounded like he might be re-invigorated up here. I hope so because on his day he's one hell of a good player.

I haven’t been paying too close attention to the last couple of England squads despite watching the games but is Rose still involved in the set-up? Or has Southgate replaced him?

I guess there isn’t a ton of top quality English fullbacks but coming up here doesn’t seem a good move if you’re interested in international football. Southgate has picked everyone with an English passport over Lascelles who’s been head and shoulders over most of them.

I haven’t been paying too close attention to the last couple of England squads despite watching the games but is Rose still involved in the set-up? Or has Southgate replaced him?

I guess there isn’t a ton of top quality English fullbacks but coming up here doesn’t seem a good move if you’re interested in international football. Southgate has picked everyone with an English passport over Lascelles who’s been head and shoulders over most of them.

Probably backup to Chilwell.

Guest The Little Waster

Look at the excitement on this puppies face ... D Rose will be gone come the summer no doubt ... all that is solid melts into air

Look at the excitement on this puppies face ... D Rose will be gone come the summer no doubt ... all that is solid melts into air

I envy the delusion in these people. What the fuck made him think "yeah getting on camera is the way I'm gonna go, with these looks, this body language and that voice I'll 100% going places"

Guest The Little Waster

I reckon he thinks if he shakes his head from side to side a lot it makes him look passionate - it doesnt , he just looks like a noddy dog on the back of a car window