sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

They would have watched that video up to the point where it mentions we were lower than them, and they would have switched it off celebrating.

11 million match day revenue, is that all? I would have thought with an average gate of 44,000 it would have been a lot higher!

it doesnt add up.....£20 say average ticket at worst= £880,000 x 19= £16 million at worst= missing 5 million= free tickets a plenty  :lol:

11 million match day revenue, is that all? I would have thought with an average gate of 44,000 it would have been a lot higher!

it doesnt add up.....£20 say average ticket at worst= £880,000 x 19= £16 million at worst= missing 5 million= free tickets a plenty  :lol:

Match day revenue also takes into account hospitality & food and drink sales at matches, so they are missing much more than 5 million.

Match day revenue also takes into account hospitality & food and drink sales at matches, so they are missing much more than 5 million.

hell, yes your right, fuck me  :lol:

Looking at those numbers it looks like they've got something like 20-25k paying fans and the rest are just their for the free tickets.

I mean Sunderland do their own catering as well right?  So that should push their match day revenue up in comparison to ours (since we outsource catering).  Yet our match revenue is 2.5 times their's.