Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

You've been defending the shoddiest captain in the league for months now who yet again tonight let us down and you come into this thread to have a go at f***ing Paul Dummett - the LB who couldn't help us equalise. You're ridiculous.

I think your criticism is based on my nationality and reputation.

Nah, you and a few others are the only ones stupid enough to blame a 23-year-old LB for the 32-year-old captain's shortcomings. Even Pardew would be proud of that scapegoating.

The 32 year old who spends a lot of the game covering for the 23 year olds laziness to get back into position after going forward.

You've been defending the shoddiest captain in the league for months now who yet again tonight let us down and you come into this thread to have a go at f***ing Paul Dummett - the LB who couldn't help us equalise. You're ridiculous.

I think your criticism is based on my nationality and reputation.

Nah, you and a few others are the only ones stupid enough to blame a 23-year-old LB for the 32-year-old captain's shortcomings. Even Pardew would be proud of that scapegoating.

I remember telling you not so long back that I haven't defended Coloccini in the past few weeks. If you're too thick to remember it, don't blame me.

Also, where the fuck have I blamed Dummett for Coloccini's shortcomings?

Nobody has, Ronaldo struggling to accept Dummett couldn't lace Haidara's boots.

This is where this stems from, he can't take the praise that Haidara receives. Feels in time he will be better than Dummett but not right now, yet if Haidara isn't playing football matches how is meant to get better than him? Not that it really matters like because he's already streets ahead let alone 'in time'.

Haidara is better than Dummet though to be fair.

Defensively both are fairly atrocious, imo. Haidara at least attempts to be positive with the ball, though. When Santon is fit, he is at least a good footballer than can carry the ball forward well and pass and move. Dummett just seems to smash it as far from goal as possible, which is not acceptable for a modern fullback.

This and it's clear to see. Pardew summed up why he plays him ahead of Haidara after the Palace game. Haidara is a "glamorous" player because he can take the ball forward, something Dummett can't and never will be able to.

This and it's clear to see. Pardew summed up why he plays him ahead of Haidara after the Palace game. Haidara is a "glamorous" player because he can take the ball forward, something Dummett can't and never will be able to.

And he's a Geordie...

There's three others who were alongside hum who had worse performances than this lad last night.

The football hipsters won't let you believe it, but janmaat was worse, as was our captain. Pointless even mentioning the other lad.

How much time do we spend debating who is more shit. Its hilarious.

Who is more shit, Ashley or Pardew. Who is more shit, Dummet or Haidara.

Cant we all just agree that everyone from top to bottom is shit, would save pages of reading :p