Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

I'd far rather see Haidara given some time on the pitch tbh. It's not like finishing 8th means much more than finishing 9th. Haidara can provide some width down the left where we are desperately lacking right now. Dummett one one side and MYM on the other. Then we wonder why we don't seem to have any service from wide positions.

Don't see how he was solid, he was beaten far too often and rarely blocked any crosses coming into the box. They came pretty close to scoring when Dummett failed to cover.

Would like to see Haidara given a chance now. Surely his set pieces cannot be as bad :lol:

Haidara's got more in his locker, physically and technically, and will improve defensively if given a run of games. Dummett's a good lad but doesn't really look a Premier League footballer to me.

I'd agree with that.

Don't rate Dummett at all tbh. Smacks of our desperation to show our academy is functional. Poor on the ball, dodgy defensively, santon was a far better outlet.

Aye. Doubt he'll ever amount to anything other than a Championship level clogger. Works hard though.

Bit like a left sided Danny Simpson.

Don't rate Dummett at all tbh. Smacks of our desperation to show our academy is functional. Poor on the ball, dodgy defensively, santon was a far better outlet.

Aye. Doubt he'll ever amount to anything other than a Championship level clogger. Works hard though.

Bit like a left sided Danny Simpson.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69852/3460808-jim-carrey-puking-o.gif

He hasn't been as bad as some on here are making out, he's been a bit average but he hasn't been poor, other then when he tries to shoot, he should stop that :lol:.

Honestly, how does this guy even get a game in the PL?

He's playing better then Santon was before he got injured.

:lol: Alright, if you say so.

He's playing no worse than Santon, but he's still been shite. I'd have given the chance to Haidara.