Newcastle United 0-0 Norwich City - 01/02/20

Disco

ASM seemed to be the only trying to force the issue.

Almirón tried as well, but had no support, same for Joelinton.

Our central midfield is terrible, they can’t control a game our take anyone on. They don’t look to support the forwards either.

Bruce;

Doesn't think a lot of the performance but at least we didn't lose. Plus points - the new lads got on. We didn't keep well the ball well enough - again for the 2nd week in a row. Disappointing - but we move on. Up to 10th, which considering injuries......

What a load of blather.

43% possession is actually an improvement. Bruceyball usually produces around 30%.

Last 5 minutes they were attacking and we were setting back as if they are not the bottom team in the fucking league, reminded my of the Fulham game last year, Joelinton makes it so hard for us to be anything better than a team that hopes for a fluke here and there.

Last 5 minutes they were attacking and we were setting back as if they are not the bottom team in the fucking league, reminded my of the Fulham game last year, Joelinton makes it so hard for us to be anything better than a team that hopes for a fluke here and there.

We've done this all season against every single team we've played.

People were thrilled when defenders manufactured goals after the 90th minute though, and so let them enjoy this now also.

Is there one overarching measure of xG etc that gets used or do a few sites just do their own? I know opta do the official stats but is there an equivalent about the expected stats?

I don't think so but I know 3 that are free. That Caley Graphics on Twitter and understat.com (loads of different stats including individual players). Then Infogol have a decent app for mobiles that gets updated in real time.

So everything is Joelinton's fault? :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

Ryder on the Chronic podcast said he was asked to hold off on the £35 M  midfielder story and he complied ... in their pocket .

Ryder on the Chronic podcast said he was asked to hold off on the £35 M  midfielder story and he complied ... in their pocket .

As if the useless cunt would even have known about the bid without Ashley's minions leaking it. :lol: