Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

It's not really a deadline though.

Is Liam Kennedy lying? As he reckons it is.

I personally have no idea.

Liam Kennedy is getting carried away - no doubt his source is ensuring that is the case. We've seen this before with Caulkin.

It's not really a deadline though.

Is Liam Kennedy lying? As he reckons it is.

I personally have no idea.

Liam Kennedy is getting carried away - no doubt his source is ensuring that is the case. We've seen this before with Caulkin.

Bore off Sean :lol:

In fairness to Sean, there isn't anything to confirm where the confidence on the buyers side is coming from.

Until we hear something that tells us that the PL are actual wavering and are leaning towards allowing it to go through, there's no basis for any confidence.

Yeah he has a point to some degree, definitely :thup: But he's saying it as a fact as if he knows for sure. None of us really know either way, we can only choose what to believe/hope for.

Oh absolutely :thup:

I enjoy the confidence in mimms posts. Got to get some enjoyment from somewhere :lol:

Interesting. So the PL have eventually identified this as a legitimate legal threat.

14 days to clean up the dirty tracks and shred all incriminating documents you say? Sure, why not.  :tobey:

If they do that then it's really going to go against them in court when they are asked to provide all evidence covering that time frame.

If they have stuff to hide it's better for them to accept the takeover than to hide/delete evidence imo.

Fuck them. They have dilly dallied for months. No more time for the cheeky bastards.

Is the correct answer.

Cheeky cunts, asking for more time.

Problem being is that will go against them in court if they refuse the time extension. PL sticking another two fingers up.

Interesting. So the PL have eventually identified this as a legitimate legal threat.

14 days to clean up the dirty tracks and shred all incriminating documents you say? Sure, why not.  :tobey:

Can we start up a skip watch outside the PL office and watch admin staff burn all the evidence.

PL being perfectly reasonable - the initial deadline was way too ambitious.

Still struggling to see this progressing to a successful case before the CAT, and maintain my point on standing. PL never going to just ignore it, suspect their next move will be to argue there is no case to be had. The letter before action didn't establish standing and lacked a fair few other key items you would expect to see.

Still struggling to see this progressing to a successful case before the CAT, and maintain my point on standing. PL never going to just ignore it, suspect their next move will be to argue there is no case to be had. The letter before action didn't establish standing and lacked a fair few other key items you would expect to see.

Defending the Premier League and knocking the fans group for being unreasonable. Incredible.

Defending the Premier League and knocking the fans group for being unreasonable. Incredible.

Or looking at things objectively.

Fuck them. They have dilly dallied for months. No more time for the cheeky bastards.

Is the correct answer.

Cheeky cunts, asking for more time.

Problem being is that will go against them in court if they refuse the time extension. PL sticking another two fingers up.

I know you're right. It just feels like they were probably laughing when they composed the reply.

And fuck me, this just drags on, and on and on. I'm sure if you look up 'Chinese Torture" in a dictionary, it says "See NUFC Takeover".

Honestly, just wish the PL would  tell the buyers to go fuck themselves and never come back.