Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

:lol: you're all hilarious. I mean, Bruno clearly got the ball so theirs was correctly ruled out by the trained and qualified Premier League referee.. Due to the stupid handball rule it was a stonewall pen at the other end. Johnstone was about 6 miles off the line so it was correctly pulled back.

No luck involved yet, apart from the fact we're shite and lucky it's West Brom.

That qualified referee didn't know the rules a few weeks ago with the van dijk incident.

I thought it looked like Gallagher got fouled in the build up for the penalty too

Outrageous . I swear every ref in the league  is a secret Man U fan. It’s got so ridiculous that you might as well let them start every game 1 up at this point.

:lol: :lol: Do you ever take a wee second and think how ridiculous this sounds? Come on man.

I was obviously joking about starting 1 up and what not, but the amount of pens they get is mental.

I think the only folk who will agree with you about the Brom peno not being a pen are other Man U fans. I also thought I saw Gallagher was fouled before the Man U pen.

If that’s at the other end you know Man Utd get that penalty though, the one they got up here was very similar, played the ball but also caught the man, pen was still given, yet here it gets overturned, there’s no way Man Utd don’t get that as a penalty, I’m sick of it

Leicester has had 8 pens given so far, Chelsea and Liverpool also given more than Man Utd this season. Us, Fulham, Sheffield United have been given the same amount as Man Utd this season.

Wow ... genuinely surprised by that.

Every time I look up that twat is hop scotching the ball into the net.

For what it's worth I only find it this annoying because I don't have him in my fantasy team.

Leicester has had 8 pens given so far, Chelsea and Liverpool also given more than Man Utd this season. Us, Fulham, Sheffield United have been given the same amount as Man Utd this season.

Word has it every ref in the league is a Sheffield United fan.

Man Utd had 22 penalties last season

Man Utd had 22 penalties last season

Leicester already has more pens at this stage than they had the entirety of last season.

Also Man Utd have had at least 4 penalties that I can remember in the league and we've only had 3 so that fact is wrong. They've played a game less too. The commentator said they've had 44 penalties in the last 127 matches  :lol: If the West Brom penalty appeal was Man Utd instead 100% it would've been given

This is from Sky:

“Since the start of last season, Man Utd have taken (18) and scored (13) more Premier League penalties than any other side. 16 per cent of their goals have been from penalties in that time (13/79), the highest ratio of any side to have played in both seasons”.

Look, I was joking when I said refs support them, but I really do believe refs feel extra pressure when reffing the big clubs and that’s why they always seems to get thing in their favor.

Outrageous . I swear every ref in the league  is a secret Man U fan. It’s got so ridiculous that you might as well let them start every game 1 up at this point.

:lol: :lol: Do you ever take a wee second and think how ridiculous this sounds? Come on man.

Mate, we are 2 months out from it being revealed and admitted that your club along with 5 others and the EFL chairman have been holding talks since Leicester won the league to take control of football.

A group of fans who are taking legal action against the Premier League have just revealed that elite clubs want to prevent other clubs from being taken over due to the threat of a challenge from them.

I think you can forgive us for being rather skeptical about how you are governed and how it manifests it during football matches.

If you've got quick, skillful players attacking the box from both sides then you're going to commit more tackles from defenders who will make more mistakes and make more fouls in the box. The fact we've got 1, maybe 2, players like that in the club means we're never going to get many. We'll get a few, as most teams do, when there's a tussle in the box and the ref comes down in favour of the attacking team but the vert fact we don't spend much time in the opposition's box means we're going to be light on pens over the course of the season. Teams that fly at the opposition and attack regularly will obviously get more. 

:lol: you're all hilarious. I mean, Bruno clearly got the ball so theirs was correctly ruled out by the trained and qualified Premier League referee.. Due to the stupid handball rule it was a stonewall pen at the other end. Johnstone was about 6 miles off the line so it was correctly pulled back.

No luck involved yet, apart from the fact we're s**** and lucky it's West Brom.

Iirc the stupid handball rule got changed (quite rightly) after we got one against Spurs didnt it??

I don't think you can look at some of the penalties Man U have been given the last couple of years, then compare those to the penalties against them overturned by VAR (Brighton and WBA) and think that's not a bit dodgy.

We've had loads of dodgy decisions against us too. Just highlighted more when stuff goes in our favour.

I don't think you can look at some of the penalties Man U have been given the last couple of years, then compare those to the penalties against them overturned by VAR (Brighton and WBA) and think that's not a bit dodgy.

We've had loads of dodgy decisions against us too. Just highlighted more when stuff goes in our favour.

Such as?

Such as?

https://therepublikofmancunia.com/why-do-referees-get-so-many-decisions-wrong-against-united/

There's 4 from last season straight away with links to the video and all if you want.