Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Seeing Sissoko and even wijnaldum do so well in there deeper roles for other clubs. Makes me laugh that we never tried them in those positions? Sissoko played the majority as an out and out right winger for us. I'm guessing purely cus he was fast.

Could have played something like Sissoko & Wijnaldum in the middle, Thauvin, De Jong & Perez behind Mitrovic.

It’s not even true though, sissoko played many games in the middle and so did winaldum

Whatever position they played, they were never the root of the problems we had, that was McClaren and the midget midfield pairing of Colback and Anita.

When we got relegated they got sold along with the only other quality player we had in Townsend. We got left with the shite.

All.gojng off in Orlando v New York city in MLS.

Goes to pens, 4-3 Orlando, NY last pen saved.

But wait, VAR rules keeper is off his line by 20cm so it's a retake. Oh and keeper is booked for coming off his line, second yellow, sent off.

Orlando sub a keeper on, turns out they can't do that, so outfield player goes in goal.

NY score the retake.

Nani has a pen to win is saved, but the NY keeper is off his line as well and it isn't reviewed and it goes to sudden death.

Both score first ones

Second round NY pen saved by outfield player, then  red blows his whistle to end the game without Orlando taking their last pen.

Orlando take the pen and finally win.

Seeing Sissoko and even wijnaldum do so well in there deeper roles for other clubs. Makes me laugh that we never tried them in those positions? Sissoko played the majority as an out and out right winger for us. I'm guessing purely cus he was fast.

Could have played something like Sissoko & Wijnaldum in the middle, Thauvin, De Jong & Perez behind Mitrovic.

It’s not even true though, sissoko played many games in the middle and so did winaldum

Did they? I seem to remember Anita & Colback and then Shelvey. Sissoko on the right?

All.gojng off in Orlando v New York city in MLS.

Goes to pens, 4-3 Orlando, NY last pen saved.

But wait, VAR rules keeper is off his line by 20cm so it's a retake. Oh and keeper is booked for coming off his line, second yellow, sent off.

Orlando sub a keeper on, turns out they can't do that, so outfield player goes in goal.

NY score the retake.

Nani has a pen to win is saved, but the NY keeper is off his line as well and it isn't reviewed and it goes to sudden death.

Both score first ones

Second round NY pen saved by outfield player, then  red blows his whistle to end the game without Orlando taking their last pen.

Orlando take the pen and finally win.

Haha

Did they? I seem to remember Anita & Colback and then Shelvey. Sissoko on the right?

[/quote

They played a few games as the 10 but never in deep lying midfield positions or even centre mid

:lol: you're all hilarious. I mean, Bruno clearly got the ball so theirs was correctly ruled out by the trained and qualified Premier League referee.. Due to the stupid handball rule it was a stonewall pen at the other end. Johnstone was about 6 miles off the line so it was correctly pulled back.

No luck involved yet, apart from the fact we're shite and lucky it's West Brom.

Outrageous . I swear every ref in the league  is a secret Man U fan. It’s got so ridiculous that you might as well let them start every game 1 up at this point.

:lol: :lol: Do you ever take a wee second and think how ridiculous this sounds? Come on man.