Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Honestly, who gives a shit. When he’s on the pitch he’s accountable, if he does something actually bad off the pitch he’s accountable. If he films a stupid video he shouldn’t be accountable as it’s utterly meaningless. He hasn’t harmed anyone and he’s just enjoying himself with his mates. You don’t have to be a ‘professional’ every minute of everyday. It’s actually heartening that he’s put up such a silly video like SEMTEX was saying

Phil Jones' most recent Instagram was from a Craig David gig man. Far, far worse. But no-one is talking about it cos he's a fucking cauc.

:lol: Whey I don't do the Instagram or the Snapchat so I rely on the Twitter.

He's hardly a kid like :lol:

Nowt to do with race, if it was Phil Jones i'd still find it massively cringey.

Not suggesting it towards anyone in here, but seems to be a running theme on other platforms. Used to be the papers as well until Stirling made them look like the cunts they are and now they all suck his balls. Before that though the lad couldn't do right.

He's hardly a kid like :lol:

Nowt to do with race, if it was Phil Jones i'd still find it massively cringey.

Not suggesting it towards anyone in here, but seems to be a running theme on other platforms. Used to be the papers as well until Stirling made them look like the cunts they are and now they all suck his balls. Before that though the lad couldn't do right.

:thup:

The lad seems like a total knob but what he's up to with his crap videos couldn't be more harmless. It is mental that he's 26 like.

We nearly totally agree on something :laugh:

Definitely need to get rid of the dressing room cancer they have in it.

Daft thing is these “cunts” are the ultimate professionals. Always makes me laugh when you get the arsehole rent a gobs going on about them being on social media like it’s more than 10 mins of their lives when they were tanning ten pints a day after training.

Honestly, who gives a shit. When he’s on the pitch he’s accountable, if he does something actually bad off the pitch he’s accountable. If he films a stupid video he shouldn’t be accountable as it’s utterly meaningless. He hasn’t harmed anyone and he’s just enjoying himself with his mates. You don’t have to be a ‘professional’ every minute of everyday. It’s actually heartening that he’s put up such a silly video like SEMTEX was saying

Nah people should definitely be accountable for what they post online. But people need to be fucking sensible or the whole thing goes to shit. There is nothing worthy of discussion in the two videos I've seen, shared on here. People need to get a grip. Don't go scouring the internet for things to whinge about.

Other than that, spot on. :thup:

Just been sat in a bar in Portugal next to some scouser going on about how liverpool are the best club ever etc for about 20 minutes :anguish:

Funny that, my scouse mate, who is on holiday in Portugal has just text me to say he's just been sat in a pub with the most miserable mag he evr met. Sy's he never once expressed any love for his club. Said he's never met a football fan like it.

Just been sat in a bar in Portugal next to some scouser going on about how liverpool are the best club ever etc for about 20 minutes :anguish:

Funny that, my scouse mate, who is on holiday in Portugal has just text me to say he's just been sat in a pub with the most miserable mag he evr met. Sy's he never once expressed any love for his club. Said he's never met a football fan like it.

Enjoyed how the first two words of your post were mad lies.

Enjoyed how the first two words of your post were mad lies.

Not as much as I enjoyed the fa that those two little words inspired you to make the effort to add ten more.

Is he 62.