Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This man is 27 years old for fucks sake and behaves like some 12 year old kid. Have a bit respect man clean your room and stop being such a cunt. Him and Rashford are everything that is wrong about the modern day footballer. Hes so fucking overrated too bordering on pretty damn shit really

Ferguson' would not have put up with that kind of shit from him,pogba and Rashford

This man is 27 years old for f***s sake and behaves like some 12 year old kid. Have a bit respect man clean your room and stop being such a c***. Him and Rashford are everything that is wrong about the modern day footballer. Hes so f***ing overrated too bordering on pretty damn s*** really

Ferguson' would not have put up with that kind of s*** from him,pogba and Rashford

What's Rashford done wrong?

This man is 27 years old for f***s sake and behaves like some 12 year old kid. Have a bit respect man clean your room and stop being such a c***. Him and Rashford are everything that is wrong about the modern day footballer. Hes so f***ing overrated too bordering on pretty damn s*** really

Ferguson' would not have put up with that kind of s*** from him,pogba and Rashford

What's Rashford done wrong?

What hasn't he done wrong hes one of their stupid Instagram crew too

:lol: They're just stupid fucks, much like everyone else. Especially young'uns. They basically have no requirement to grow up. Who gives a fuck.

If anything it gives me a nice feeling of superiority knowing I'm not as thick as them. Which is handy given my immense physical/financial inferiority.

:lol: They're just stupid f***s, much like everyone else. Especially young'uns. They basically have no requirement to grow up. Who gives a f***.

If anything it gives me a nice feeling of superiority knowing I'm not as thick as them. Which is handy given my immense physical/financial inferiority.

Pretty much, why do they have to act in a certain way to get to some imaginary standard? They're young with a fuck tone of money. The fuck do people think would happen? :lol:

They’re clearly arseholes in my opinion but there’s little wrong with that video. Just a few rich young lads dicking about on holiday. Harmless.

Not the kind of behaviour youd expect from a 27 year old grown man with a position of responsibility and representing the biggest club in the world wherever you go. Contrast these to dedicated sportsmen and it's just disrespectful imo

I mean come on even us normal every day folk have the respect to not leave a hotel room in that state well I know I do. He probably leaves his own house like that though thinking ah fuck it that's what i pay a lowly maid for I'm Jesse lingard. The guys a dick and a pretty shit footballer to boot

They’re clearly arseholes in my opinion but there’s little wrong with that video. Just a few rich young lads dicking about on holiday. Harmless.

Not the kind of behaviour youd expect from a 27 year old grown man with a position of responsibility and representing the biggest club in the world wherever you go. Contrast these to dedicated sportsmen and it's just disrespectful imo

I mean come on even us normal every day folk have the respect to not leave a hotel room in that state well I know I do. He probably leaves his own house like that though thinking ah fuck it that's what i pay a lowly maid for I'm Jesse lingard. The guys a dick and a pretty shit footballer to boot

Fair play, you’ve managed to get yourself wound up by a situation you invented in your own mind. If you’re annoyed about it then that’s up to you, your call, I couldn’t give a tenth of a fuck about it in all honesty.

You couldn't put the stuff we got up to at their age on SM.  :lol:

Think people are just jealous of their lifestyles and it winds people up more if they are black for some reason.  ???

You couldn't put the stuff we got up to at their age on SM.  :lol:

Think people are just jealous of their lifestyles and it winds people up more if they are black for some reason???

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING

21 year old goes on a summer holiday with his mates and posts it on Instagram. What is the world coming to

It’s pathetic from Lingard really, the little snowflake. Real, proud, white English lads film themselves running train on Thai whores while on holiday.