Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Why even create a video like that? To get likes or to show the world how offended he is about a bloke sticking his fingers in his ears?

Absolute thundercunt. He deserves the club he's got.

Absolutely delicious :lol: the ones crying about it are the ones it's aimed at. Absolutely gauling that they can find this kind of ire against an ex-player that scores a goal against us but not a peep towards the guy who's responsible for our better players leaving because of lack of ambition. Criminal that kind of anger is so misplaced.

Guest Howaythetoon

Overheard someone on the Newcastle fans tv vlog Calling Perez “ fucking Spick”.

That’s nowt, I’ve heard people call him Spanish the daft racist cunts  :jesuswept:

Absolutely delicious :lol: the ones crying about it are the ones it's aimed at. Absolutely gauling that they can find this kind of ire against an ex-player that scores a goal against us but not a peep towards the guy who's responsible for our better players leaving because of lack of ambition. Criminal that kind of anger is so misplaced.

I find it absolutely staggering how folks can be that enthusiastic about anything to do with the club right now. How the fuck hasn't it clicked that there's nothing to actually get behind?

Guest The Little Waster

Has his own youtube channel ... is this a thing now ? People film their own reactions to goals etc instead of watching the match / supporting the team . The kids obviously low iq

Imagine paying to go to the match and then sitting behind someone like that, ending up being in the background of his shit commentary every time he turns the camera round to do a selfie of his reaction. Think I'd actually take his phone off him and stamp on it

Guest The Little Waster

Youtube is awash with this shite and they all renewed after Rafa went , including the middle class ginks at True Faith who still have the gall to complain about the club . You okayed this shite when you renewed , own it and enjoy 🤪

Imagine paying to go to the match and then sitting behind someone like that, ending up being in the background of his shit commentary every time he turns the camera round to do a selfie of his reaction. Think I'd actually take his phone off him and stamp on it

:lol::lol: it’s something I truly don’t understand from any aspect. Why do it, why watch it, why suffer it nearby.

Not going to lie I’m pleased that Perez celebrated his goal. Owes the club and the fans absolutely nowt.

There's one or two I've seen of those selfie things which aren't so bad. It's pretty sad on the whole but this guy, for instance, who has a pretty well established channel in Australia and wanted to make a big deal of his first visit; it's a nice watch. Helps that he's a bit of a divvy in a likeable way, rather than a total dimwit, of course.

But yeah, if you're a regular matchgoing fan and you're doing it without any sort of angle other than for the sake of doing it, bleh. Typical of the wankstains complicit in the downfall of the club.

I wonder if he get's more views out of people sharing it, in disgust, or people who actually watch other people's pathetic sel-V-ies.

I mean he's clearly [somehow] developed a belief that people give a fuck about his little outbursts. And there are so many of these pricks. Who the fuck is the target audience?

I despair.

Has his own youtube channel ... is this a thing now ? People film their own reactions to goals etc instead of watching the match / supporting the team . The kids obviously low iq

He's an attention seeking twat. Perez is a professional footballer, he is just some jumped up little prick with acne.

Guest Howaythetoon

If that was in front or behind me, I don’t think I’d be able to refrain myself from inflicting GBH on the cunt!