Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

We're pathetic.

We’re the same as every other major fanbase.

You think if Liverpool or Man Utd were going through what we were that they’d stand for it? The pressure they’d be putting on the owner would be relentless.

Well the Glazers have been taking the piss for years and apart from the scarf thing a few years ago, they’ve been given a free pass to do so.

We're pathetic.

You think if Liverpool or Man Utd were going through what we were that they’d stand for it? The pressure they’d be putting on the owner would be relentless.

Well the Glazers have been taking the piss for years and apart from the scarf thing a few years ago, they’ve been given a free pass to do so.

Do you think that at boardroom level at Manchester United, they are talking about wanting to avoid Champions League qualification ?

We're pathetic.

Do you think that at boardroom level at Manchester United, they are talking about wanting to avoid Champions League qualification ?

Probably not. But I don’t want to descend into a futile “our owner is worse than your owner” debate. The point I’m making is that other clubs, Man Utd being one, are not being run as well as they should be, and there are no mass protests at those clubs either.

We're pathetic.

Probably not. But I don’t want to descend into a futile “our owner is worse than your owner” debate. The point I’m making is that other clubs, Man Utd being one, are not being run as well as they should be, and there are no mass protests at those clubs either.

That's absolutely fair. We've certainly been victim of being not well run in the past (McKeag etc) but at that time, it felt like there was not much scope for improvement as there was not the money coming into the club.

This is totally different now with Ashley, as he is deliberately holding us back, for personal gain, when everything was/is on a plate for us to be better than we are.

I'm not aware of another Premier League owner who is running their club like Ashley is.

Guest The Little Waster

Every home game i still see home tickets offered in competitions on social media so i'm hoping the free offer real fans just took them and threw them in the bin  :rose:

Spot on , way to beat fatty at his own game get the freebie then have a bonfire of the feckin things outside St James

Hopefully, it will backfire massively on him come next season.   

I'd love to see a lot of those who blindly renewed this season, to fuck it off next season and hold out for another free ticket offer.  The amount of renewals for next season could reduce dramatically on the back of this publicity stunt, not to mention the shit storm that is heading towards the team in the second half of the season.

Guest covmag

Hopefully, it will backfire massively on him come next season.   

I'd love to see a lot of those who blindly renewed this season, to fuck it off next season and hold out for another free ticket offer.  The amount of renewals for next season could reduce dramatically on the back of this publicity stunt, not to mention the shit storm that is heading towards the team in the second half of the season.

Anyone going yesterday wouldn’t want to ever return, surely ?

I don't really get the fans who are going to the games any more. If they just sat in silence, you could maybe put it down to apathy, but they managed to find their voice to boo Perez, one of the few half decent players we had last season. But they won't boo Bruce or Ashley, that's how fucking gormless they are.

I don't really get the fans who are going to the games any more. If they just sat in silence, you could maybe put it down to apathy, but they managed to find their voice to boo Perez, one of the few half decent players we had last season. But they won't boo Bruce or Ashley, that's how fucking gormless they are.

bit like politics and the country in general imo, piss easy to be negative as fuck about everything and to everyone

much harder to be nice and positive when other people are having a better time than you, and plenty are

The club will probably keep the 10 year deal running for those still on it, then offer an additional season ticket at a discounted rate for current season ticket holders.

I’ve seen a few fans say they won’t cancel their season ticket because of being on the 10 year deal which I don’t understand at all.

I’ve seen a few fans say they won’t cancel their season ticket because of being on the 10 year deal which I don’t understand at all.

Think this is an excuse for folk with fuk all else going on in their lives. I know a couple of complete doyles who say the same (one’s ginger)

I'm going to Rochdale and Wolves over the next couple of weeks. I just enjoy the chance to take a train journey, have a few drinks and tick off another ground. The result is almost totally immaterial at this point.

Was offered a couple of free tickets to Everton last week and didn't even consider for a moment going. Have absolutely zero interest in setting foot in SJP these days, which is very sad when you think about it.