Women's Football

Guest chopey

class pen

Did you think it was a pen?

Absolutly not, and its got nothing to do with Norway 14 being one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

And we thought we were over-analyzing this whole thing:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/soccer-player-kaylyn-kyle-1.5172226

:lol:

Death threats ffs.

“As a Canadian we would just never ever think of doing something like that ... For me it's disrespectful, it's disgraceful," Kyle, who retired in 2017 after winning 101 caps, said on air.

This is complete nonsense too, though. “As a Canadian...”, fuck off with that shit :lol:

They'd never score 13 goals in a match either

class pen

Did you think it was a pen?

Absolutly not, and its got nothing to do with Norway 14 being one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

Yep - the Norway defender gets the ball - doesn’t help that for some reason the ref only gets to see one angle on the replays

And we thought we were over-analyzing this whole thing:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/soccer-player-kaylyn-kyle-1.5172226

:lol:

Death threats ffs.

“As a Canadian we would just never ever think of doing something like that ... For me it's disrespectful, it's disgraceful," Kyle, who retired in 2017 after winning 101 caps, said on air.

This is complete nonsense too, though. “As a Canadian...”, f*** off with that s*** :lol:

We shall smother you with our politeness whilst refusing to join your Iraq War.

[move]JORDAN PETERSON[/move]

We've produced far, far worse and more offensive peeps than JP :lol:

Flip yeling at VAR later if Brazil lose this. :megusta:

How in flying fuck did you come up with that? Don't think i'd even be able to, and I wrote it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Leffe is a maniac.

It’s all a bit shit mind.

You’re not wrong. I’m quite shocked at the quality of it. Is this just a shit game or is it indicative? I’ve not really been following this World Cup so far.

It’s all a bit shit mind.

You’re not wrong. I’m quite shocked at the quality of it. Is this just a shit game or is it indicative? I’ve not really been following this World Cup so far.

They’re generally organised and fit enough but some of the body co-ordination, shooting and heading is abysmal. The media are trying to make out that the quality is something that it clearly is not.