Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Dan Storey wrote an article (a very good one) on the whole mess at the club at the minute and said Longstaff was 'likely to leave.' I tweeted him to ask if that was his knowledge or just speculation and his reply was - "As far as I know, he's keen, Man United are keen and Newcastle are prepared to sell. Which suggests it will get done." Doesn't sound good.

Interesting.

A mate of mine knows him and his family very well through the cricket, and he was saying he wanted to stay. That all could have changed in the last week of course.

Dan Storey wrote an article (a very good one) on the whole mess at the club at the minute and said Longstaff was 'likely to leave.' I tweeted him to ask if that was his knowledge or just speculation and his reply was - "As far as I know, he's keen, Man United are keen and Newcastle are prepared to sell. Which suggests it will get done." Doesn't sound good.

Interesting.

A mate of mine knows him and his family very well through the cricket, and he was saying he wanted to stay. That all could have changed in the last week of course.

He'll be off too and who can blame him. There have been many to choose from but I'd argue this is our worst pre-season ever. We are so going down.

Even by the club's usual selling policy it seems beyond moronic to let him go for £25 million now like. Can only see his value increasing over the next few years if he stayed, £25 million for a player that Man Utd will turn into an England international feels like robbery in the current market.

Well, not so sure. I can equally see a shit manager taking over and all hell to break loose.

He's English and has a bit hype around him, he could have a shite season and get relegated and still be worth £25 million tbh.

Even by the club's usual selling policy it seems beyond moronic to let him go for £25 million now like. Can only see his value increasing over the next few years if he stayed, £25 million for a player that Man Utd will turn into an England international feels like robbery in the current market.

He's still only played a handful of games and then suffered a bad injury. There's a lot of risk involved for us. If Perez was sold for £30m then Ashley is going to accept £25m for Longstaff.

He shouldn't be anywhere near leaving the club. He's only played a few 1st team matches, he's a homegrown product at the club he supports and looks to have the potential to become a considerable talent for years to come. Unfortunately the club in question is Mike Ashley's version of Newcastle United.

Really hope Longstaff stays.

He's the only bright spot at the moment.

Someone we could build our team around for years to come.

Let's hope all the bright spots are removed from the club so more people can boycott.

Let's also hope for Longstaffs own sake that he finds a club more suited to develop him.

Manure have agreed terms with Bruno Fernandes, surely this is good news for us.

No terms agreed yet from what I know, but him coming in wouldn't affect the pursuit of Longstaff. We're after a Herrera replacement. Bruno Fernandes would be played much further forward.

He shouldn't be anywhere near leaving the club. He's only played a few 1st team matches, he's a homegrown product at the club he supports and looks to have the potential to become a considerable talent for years to come. Unfortunately the club in question is Mike Ashley's version of Newcastle United.

Exactly!

It would be really good for his development to play a whole season  for us. And hopefully a takeover is done by then and we/he could look forward to a bright future together. Here's for hoping.🤞