Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Guest chopey

Hope we sell him. Hope we sell all of our good players.

Could it be that Ashley now wants to see us go as low as possible and then walk away, just to piss the fans off? I’d take that.

Me to, its death by a thousands cuts but I'll go home and away in the Vanarama if it means Ashley has lost money and fucks off.

Guest chopey

I will be proud to have our bank balance increased by £25 million, makes you proud to be a rich Geordie thats what it does.

Hope we sell him. Hope we sell all of our good players.

Could it be that Ashley now wants to see us go as low as possible and then walk away, just to piss the fans off? I’d take that.

100% agree. Hope all the first team put in written transfer requests tomorrow. Let the best go for whatever price Ashley thinks is the best he can get. Let him pocket the cash. The club is dead. Maybe in a few years, or 10 years, it will, like the Phoenix, soar again. Until then I am in complete emotional hibernation........

Hope he goes and I wish him well. He doesnt deserve to be wasted here. He could either have a breakthrough season at a top club and maybe make the England squad for the Euros or he could rot here with some shite bargain basement manager and have a relegation to his cv.

‘Sends out the wrong message’

In the great chart of the absolute cuntery which has sent out the wrong message in the past, selling Sean Longstaff wouldn’t even scrape the top ten.

If I was the lad, I'd leave. You get 10 years in the Premier League if you're good, free from injuries and generally fit. He'll get less than that staying at the current Newcastle United setup.

If I was the lad, I'd leave. You get 10 years in the Premier League if you're good, free from injuries and generally fit. He'll get less than that staying at the current Newcastle United setup.

He'd be daft not to leave this summer, with his stock high and his Toon future suddenly looking a lot bleaker.

I just wish it wasn't Man Yoo. Surely he'd be looking to start wherever he goes.

15m according to the mail. They can fuck off with that like. 50m for a RB. Longstaff should start at 30m given his form and the hype. Don't blame him for going, obviously the club will take Any thing they can get for him. Another what might have been. Should have built a side with him central to it. :(

15m according to the mail. They can fuck off with that like. 50m for a RB. Longstaff should start at 30m given his form and the hype. Don't blame him for going, obviously the club will take Any thing they can get for him. Another what might have been. Should have built a side with him central to it. :(

£15m is absolutely nowt these days.

£15m is absolutely nowt these days.

Yep, Southampton's 2nd choice left back is going for only slightly less

This lad's potential was massive with Rafa here but as soon as a new Pardewesque shitter is through the door that potential will take a massive drop. Might as well take the money and him go play somewhere he has a chance of a cup or a run in Europe or something.