Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

absolutely spunking all over him on talksport - andy townsend and Adrian durham. they absolutely love him.

Is there a link to this?

Not sure, I heard them while in the car. They were full of praise for the lad and rightly so, I think at one point they were saying he has to be in the England squad (a bit premature like but hey).

They were also speculating whether Rafa will stay next year.

Delighted it's still going so well for him. He looks the real deal and that goal will do his confidence no harm whatsoever. Plays like he's got 10 year's professional experience under his belt.

"It was a really good game, I knew it was going to be very tough but we took our chances in the first half and then the second half we kept their chances to a minimum.

"I say it everyday, I am in such a lucky position to be where I am, scoring and feeling the atmosphere tops it off.

"We know it is still very close and a couple of results can change it. We know we can change it by winning and it is a lot nicer to look up the table rather than down.

"I had about 10 people here, to have them here watching is a great night for me and the team.

"I can’t put the feeling into words just pure emotion. The atmosphere is amazing."

Ridiculous how calm this lad is. Steps up to the first team, sprays balls all over the pitch, outplays man city's midfield and now has a thoroughly deserved goal. To top it off he handles the interview like a boss. I'd be a stuttering wreck and nervous as fuck. Stuff of dreams for him. I'm over the moon for him  :smitten: