Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

When I was mascot Shearer ignored me when I asked for an autograph like and I was devastated :lol: Only got to meet the players in the tunnel as they were coming in from their warm up too, other than when you walk out.

Judging anything like that on a 5 second video is absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Not one of them had the decency to even acknowledge the bairn so I stand by my judgement!

It was only about 6 players and how do you know they hadn't already talked to him? And they obviously got pics and everything with him after as the pictures show

Former Macclesfield Town manager Sol Campbell has backed a bid from HM Revenue & Customs to wind up the League Two club.

The High Court was told on Wednesday that the 45-year-old, who now manages Southend, is owed £180,000 by the club.

A winding-up petition issued over an unpaid tax bill was eventually adjourned for an eighth time.

The financially-troubled club will now appear again before the court over their debts on 18 December.

Started making a few of these retro Panini sticker inspired prints. Thinking of doing a set of 'icons' with a nod to the style of those religious icon paintings and setting up a site, marketing them on social media and seeing if they sell.

Reckon there's a market, younguns perhaps? A3/A2 prints, t shirts, that sort of thing - or am I trippin?

DkLxAGo.jpg

482kfiP.jpg

Started making a few of these retro Panini sticker inspired prints. Thinking of doing a set of 'icons' with a nod to the style of those religious icon paintings and setting up a site, marketing them on social media and seeing if they sell.

Reckon there's a market, younguns perhaps? A3/A2 prints, t shirts, that sort of thing - or am I trippin?

DkLxAGo.jpg

482kfiP.jpg

Man they’re great - I’d absolutely buy one if you did a Puyol or Müller

. Could easily sell on Instagram and not too expensive to buy followers / get preferential airtime.

DkLxAGo.jpg

482kfiP.jpg

. Could easily sell on Instagram and not too expensive to buy followers / get preferential airtime.

Puyol is a great shout. I feel choosing the right selection of players will be key. Cheers for the advice, I'll work up a Puyol & Muller and get a website and social accounts up and running over the weekend  :)

I'll give you a shout!

DkLxAGo.jpg

482kfiP.jpg

Puyol is a great shout. I feel choosing the right selection of players will be key. Cheers for the advice, I'll work up a Puyol & Muller and get a website and social accounts up and running over the weekend  :)

I'll give you a shout!

Grand aye, would happily buy them! Club gear preferably but whatever you think works.