Sunderland...

Heron

What is this elbow on Gyan by Taylor and Tiote carrying it out of the box they refer to?

Seems Cabaye's tackle was worse than Bardsley's as well.

Ball looked like it could have hit his hand near the centre circle, Raylor swung his elbow at Gyan but missed but really should be done for it next week.

Guest Stephen927

What is this elbow on Gyan by Taylor and Tiote carrying it out of the box they refer to?

Ryan Taylor took a swing back at Gyan with his elbow when chasing a ball down near our corner.

Guest johnson293

Raylor was lucky with the Elbow - a tussle on the touchline as the ball goes out for a throw-in, and Raylor swings an elbow at Gyan... luckily it didn't connect, and Gyan didn't seem to make anything of it, but it was an elbow swing. Was shown on MOTD, but not highlighted further.

Only Tiote incident I can remember was when Richardson went down in our box after minimal contact, but TBF to him (Richardson), he just got straight back up and didn't make anything of it.

Ryan Taylor took a swing back at Gyan with his elbow when chasing a ball down near our corner.

Good lad.

Guest ykmkmdd

Only Tiote incident I can remember was when Richardson went down in our box after minimal contact, but TBF to him (Richardson), he just got straight back up and didn't make anything of it.

Aye, thought it strange at the time he didn't try make more of it - probably worried what Barton would do if he did! :lol:

Just got this from a Spurs fan: I've just watched the highlights and winning that game is nowt to be proud of. It looked to me like 22 cloggers in a shit kicking contest! How there was only 1 red is beyond me. Not including Larsson's goal keeping. Cabaye and Cattermole should have walked and if Ryan Taylor had caught Gyan with the elbow he swung he'd have gone as well.

Just got this from a Spurs fan: I've just watched the highlights and winning that game is nowt to be proud of. It looked to me like 22 cloggers in a s*** kicking contest! How there was only 1 red is beyond me. Not including Larsson's goal keeping. Cabaye and Cattermole should have walked and if Ryan Taylor had caught Gyan with the elbow he swung he'd have gone as well.

Wasn't the elbow from Raylor about waist height? :lol:

Guest johnson293

Spurs fans are cunts too.

Aye... one of my cousins (born and bred up here) is a Spurs fan... he's a right smug c*nt!

Just got this from a Spurs fan: I've just watched the highlights and winning that game is nowt to be proud of. It looked to me like 22 cloggers in a shit kicking contest! How there was only 1 red is beyond me. Not including Larsson's goal keeping. Cabaye and Cattermole should have walked and if Ryan Taylor had caught Gyan with the elbow he swung he'd have gone as well.

"Local derby is quite a physical contest". Who'd have thunk it.

Guest Roger Kint

Havent read every page since the match but:

Do Sunderland even own a Left Back(not counting Richardson as he is a midfielder isnt he?)

How did they get away with reducing our allocation by 600 to allow for better segregation when the gap was clearly half the size it normally was behin the goal?

:undecided:

So now they want what-if bans? Bans for what could have happened if his elbow had hit Gyan in the face? :lol:

You can get sent off for intent.

You can, but he wasn't even attempting or intending to elbow Gyan's face was he?!

Spurs fan in holier-than-thou-attitude shocker.

Havent read every page since the match but:

Do Sunderland even own a Left Back(not counting Richardson as he is a midfielder isnt he?)

How did they get away with reducing our allocation by 600 to allow for better segregation when the gap was clearly half the size it normally was behin the goal?

:undecided:

There was a block of seats empty over by top corner probably to stop the mackems hoying their life savings from the SWC.

So now they want what-if bans? Bans for what could have happened if his elbow had hit Gyan in the face? :lol:

You can get sent off for intent.

You can, but he wasn't even attempting or intending to elbow Gyan's face was he?!

Just watched MOTD that I recorded last night, it looked bad, I think he was.

Regardless though, that Larsson handball so early in the game negates anything. :lol: