Miguel Almirón

Deuce

It's somewhere in the middle, I think their is a player there under the right coaching. Think about it logically, he's a young lad coming from the MLS, he signs for Rafa, the mood is great we are playing well, clearly defined tactical plans and development for him. Then the summer comes and it all turns completely toxic, the manager goes, the club is in turmoil and he's got a useless gimp handling him.

Joelinton's output has been nearly as bad and he was 40m and is playing up front. There is a lot of mitigating factors, and right now his confidence is on the floor.

I don't know if he was one of Rafa's signings, but I think Rafa would have been able to use him to his best ability. Bearing in mind, Rafa expects players to follow instruction and work hard, I think he was very much his type of player as he has a great engine and work ethic. Stuff like finishing is an art in itself, and confidence goes a long way. Again, a coach who believes in him would help, I think Brucey is more bothered about his own reputation so will gladly blame a player if it gets his own head off the block.

Tron, he was Rafa's #1 target.

Well that makes sense, he did quite well for Rafa goals aside. I think we saw with how Rafa used Perez and Rondon, he's more about building effective teams than superstar individuals. Especially on a tight budget where you don't have much choice.

How anyone can defend the fact hes played 23 games and not got 1 single goal or assist to his name is beyond me

This guy was brought in as a number 10 a pivotal part of the strike force and to have stats like that after 23 fucking games is disgraceful

Coming into a new league or not that's totally unacceptable and he should rightfully be crucified for it. But hey he runs around a bit so people like him

The guy is just 1 of 3 duds we have up front at the moment

How anyone can defend the fact hes played 23 games and not got 1 single goal or assist to his name is beyond me

This guy was brought in as a number 10 a pivotal part of the strike force and to have stats like that after 23 fucking games is disgraceful

Coming into a new league or not that's totally unacceptable and he should rightfully be crucified for it. But hey he runs around a bit so people like him

:lol: Textbook.

Guest Howaythetoon

From the first 45 I saw against Villa, all huff and puff, just pure work-rate at the moment. Devoid of all confidence in terms of attacking instinct.. A player ill suited other than his work ethic to this Bruce-Ball which I’m sorry, I failed to see what all the hype is about compared to boring old Rafa.  Another one to write off. For me, he’s a talented player, an exciting player, coming here will turn out a mistake for him though like many. Joelinton for one isn’t someone who is exactly a good fit for Almiron, the opposite in fact. Wor Miggy will end up the least successful of our Mexican players to have played for us I fear.

You watch Almiron play and for sure there's some ability and he looks like he should be a good player. And then there's nothing, no end product at all. At any other club he's been left out a long time ago. Same actually for ASM and Joelinton. If the defenders hadn't been scoring some goals we'd be bottom and cut off already.

He’s put faces the faces of Almiron , Maximo Parc, and Joe alongside Rafa and Perez on the targets he uses when he’s out testing his RPG or Blunderbus.

He’s put faces the faces of Almiron , Maximo Parc, and Joe alongside Rafa and Perez on the targets he uses when he’s out testing his RPG or Blunderbus.

Very literate and on point being an absolute cock again.

:lol: blunderbuss

I’ve got to say as an adopted patriot and lover of America it’s very sad that on a day like Thanksgiving, a day of happiness, you have not only turned to abuse, please don't whip out your Smith & Weston, but you have yet to publicly give thanks to your fellow patriot, Mike Ashley, for banishing Rafa Benitez as per your repeated wishes. A man you hated more than bulletproof vests.

Very sad

I’ve got to say as an adopted patriot and lover of America it’s very sad that on a day like Thanksgiving, a day of happiness, you have not only turned to abuse, please don't whip out your Smith & Weston, but you have yet to publicly give thanks to your fellow patriot, Mike Ashley, for banishing Rafa Benitez as per your repeated wishes. A man you hated more than bulletproof vests.

Very sad

Smith & Wesson

Very sad

Wow you've excelled yourself here not only am I not a lover of America I'm neither a patriot either

I do have a Smith and Wesson though so 1 out of 3 ain't bad

Gets his assist when he wanders over to the left. Funny that.

Could have easily had another if we had players attacking the box when he crossed in near the end of the first 45. Back foot football from wondercoach Bruce.

Gets his assist when he wanders over to the left. Funny that.

Could have easily had another if we had players attacking the box when he crossed in near the end of the first 45. Back foot football from wondercoach Bruce.

If an actual goalscorer was on the pitch at that point they'd have busted a gut to get into the penalty area to get a goal. Joelinton and a couple of others were 10 yards outside when he cut it back.