Women's Football

Guest chopey

The American goalie must have knitted 4 cardigans by now and done all her husbands ironing....................................................sorry

Some US Media already questioning if they should have "ran the score up" or needed to celebrate every goal like that. Shut the fuck up and support your country's team on a historic evening.

Guest chopey

Some US Media already questioning if they should have "ran the score up" or needed to celebrate every goal like that. Shut the fuck up and support your country's team on a historic evening.

100% this

:thup:

I’d be more insulted if my opponent put on kiddy gloves. Kill iz or get out.

:thup:

I’d be more insulted if my opponent put on kiddy gloves. Kill iz or get out.

Cruz-thumbs-up-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Watched a couple of games and just can't get into it. The overall standard seems poor and it's not physical enough for me. Some of the goalkeeping has been farcical!

Scorelines like 13-0 won't do it any favours. Stadiums have also looked pretty sparse so it mustn't have captured the locals imaginations either.

I'm trying to watch it with my 9yo daughter who plays on weekends, but neither of us are very interested. Australia were shit losing to Italy, and I'm glad I won't have to watch the highlights of the US massacre with her. So very poor, not a great advert for the women's game at all.