Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

My word, I'd forgotten just how bad rtg is. For the first ten seconds you laugh, then you realise christ almighty they're being serious here.

I read about 3 or 4 posts and saw a theory that we have higher attendances than them because Newcastle attracts loads of stag parties who book matchday tickets. :lol:

Their new mantra is they have ‘better fans’, I see.

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the shite history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a shite history too tbh.

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the shite history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a shite history too tbh.

Despite the magnificent, fantastic, 1 9 6 9 . . . https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2177948

"Not to mention their record of pitch invasions, demonstrations and hooliganism

I go along with what you say that they have more fans

But they have more more neanderthals than us

We beat them on quality"

They literally could not be more fyewming like.

Guest Carrick18

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the s**** history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a s**** history too tbh.

Despite the magnificent, fantastic, 1 9 6 9 . . . https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2177948

Is the book by Gibson and them any good? Seen it advertised, but not picked it up.

Forgive me for not being a complete SOLJAZ HERO but when has 'Lee Rigby Day' been a thing and when the f*** is it?

:lol: can't be real

Apparently he was murdered on the 22nd of May, so that explains why the deal wasn't done today.

Forgive me for not being a complete SOLJAZ HERO but when has 'Lee Rigby Day' been a thing and when the f*** is it?

:lol: can't be real

Apparently he was murdered on the 22nd of May, so that explains why the deal wasn't done today.

Oh boy

Someone also mentioning that we get better attendances because we haven’t got the s**** history they have.  Wait, don’t a lot of them laud their six Queen Victoria (MLF) titles over our lower amount of four and mock how we haven’t won anything since 1955?  Seems we have a s**** history too tbh.

Is the book by Gibson and them any good? Seen it advertised, but not picked it up.

On the above link, "Post No. 9" of that Skyscraper City Thread lists and shows details of all the "Fairs Cup Win" books.

Sorry, not sure which one you mean by the 'Gibson & them' one?

I enjoy the catchment area talk as if we’re a massive school and everyone in that area has to be a fan.

A bit like British and European fishing zones, obviously we are the disgusting foreign fish and they and the hardcore ‘Bally’ British Cod Defending the honour of queen and country (royal family are MLF don’t you know) With the whitest of white flesh, none of your pink salmon shit here. Of course they’d have much more supporters if it wasn’t for the eu and having to throw back millions of MLF (massive lads fish) back in the sea they’d be the biggest team on earth.

The meltdown when the takeover gets announce is going to be delicious!

Imagine it came the same day the Football League confined the Mackems to another season in Leyg One?  :drool:

From a mackem: “we sold our soul when we backed a child molester. Your other point is bang on mind, There’s nothing decent left in football

We played him and made him captain as scumbags chanted ‘he shags who he wants’. It happened, and absolutely fucking tanked our reputation, self respect, and moral backbone overnight. Football is just about a 90 minute game now. Any link to identity and values are long gone.”

From Andy H. A mag.  Allegedly. And probably a nonce.

“I think that's a bit ridiculous to be honest.

You played him knowing what he had done because you needed him, so what, doesn't mean you back him, support him or condone anything he done. You just played him until you couldn't, no big deal.”

Looks like there's another epidemic of the shits in Sunderland, and it coincides with public toilet closures. The Echo calling for toilets to reopen. maybe they could also stop shitting in the streets.

Didn't their own chairman Tom Cowie publicly state he wished sunderland fans were as good as Newcastle's?

Sure that was before 1992 too....

I seen a post where one chose random cut off dates, to remove our better years, and then chopped up the geography to exclude certain areas ( that they sometimes brag about being mackem). And then claim that all proves they are better fans. :lol:

Guest godzilla

I seen a post where one chose random cut off dates, to remove our better years, and then chopped up the geography to exclude certain areas ( that they sometimes brag about being mackem). And then claim that all proves they are better fans. :lol:

I tried to find the season by season comparison (I thought it was on .com but can't find it). Last checked it about 2 year ago but it might have been taken down

They are incredible, I bet since 2000 SJP has been sold out well over 150 times. The SOL has been a sell out on barely a handful of occasions at most I bet

Case closed

and that would have been against us

They are incredible, I bet since 2000 SJP has been sold out well over 150 times. The SOL has been a sell out on barely a handful of occasions at most I bet

Case closed

and that would have been against us

Yep and the other couple of times for take that

Their Mackematics are incredible. Apparantly "The River Tyne is a natural geographical barrier".... hence the excuse given for their lack of support north of the Tyne. So why is it then that NUFC have so many supporters south of the Tyne? Pretty much all of Gateshead is black and white, together with half of Durham and significant numbers from Darlington & Hartlepool. Also, their claim that South Tyneside is 50/50 is a total fantasy. It's at least 65/35 in our favour, and that is being generous to them.

They just can't accept that both clubs have access to the same catchment areas, but we are simply more of a draw than them.

Love too how they say that the takeover won't have a big effect on our fortunes as the top players "won't want to come to Newcastle", then in the same breath say that we get better crowds because "newcastle is a major city that has the pulling power of any other major city".

They really are all over the place. Can't wait for them to invent the "2020-er" phrase soon.  :lol:

Guest godzilla

Makematics again  :crazy2:

"Well Sunderland are more successful over the years but Newcastle have had bigger crowds, on average, so that blows that theory right out of the water."

Makematics again  :crazy2:

"Well Sunderland are more successful over the years but Newcastle have had bigger crowds, on average, so that blows that theory right out of the water."

Just had a look on Groomers, there’s some fuming and envy on that board. When the takeover is official there’s going to be some meltdown😂😂