Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Guest sicko2ndbest

Has that Escobar's thing ever been shown again? Missed it when it seemed to be on all of the time, I keep checking ESPN Classics occasionally and never seem to find it.

The whole thing is on YouTube if youre prepared to watch it on your laptop

• 2 weeks later...

Most of that programme was pretty unsurprising to the majority of football fans, I'd wager. Eastern European clubs getting petty fines for racist incidents and abuse has been going on for years and years, it's not a new thing to uncover sadly.

The footage of those asians just being ran at and beat up was fucking shocking though, they didn't appear to be doing anything but watching the game.

Most of that programme was pretty unsurprising to the majority of football fans, I'd wager. Eastern European clubs getting petty fines for racist incidents and abuse has been going on for years and years, it's not a new thing to uncover sadly.

The footage of those asians just being ran at and beat up was fucking shocking though, they didn't appear to be doing anything but watching the game.

Totally sickening. Fair play to them for going in the firstplace like, if I was of asian descent living there the last place I'd be going to would be a game. Cops were doing fuck all too.