Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Loved MotD commentators in the mid 90s. Barry Davies was class.

Nowadays I like Guy Mowbray and the venomous guy from the Championship and that's it. The rest are either uninteresting or rubbish. Tyler is appalling and needs to move on, Tyldesley (who's iconic and I won't hear otherwise) has been replaced by that dullard Matterface, and obviously Fletch is rank. There's plenty other than them I know but, like I say, they're just in the uninteresting category.

It was John Helm and Joe Royle during in the early/mid 2000s Waffa Cup era.

Channel 5/1990s Jonathan Pearce was proper wild. He's nowt like this now:

Man this match in Zagreb is one of the most saddest in their history.

Whenever I say that I support Newcastle, they just shrug their shoulders and say "Ketsbaia"...

• 2 months later...

My daughter asked to do a video for Alan Shearers charity prize draw yesterday. Really pleased for her, could be coincidence but it jumped £10,000 after Shearer retweeted it.  The video got to 55k views, we do the odd video here and there, the most views we got before were 3k. We got likes from Ian Wright, Sally Nugent, Steve Howey, Carly Telford, Chris Foy that we saw but you can`t view all of them on a retweet.

Fantastic!!

Was a good finish as well like.

I don`t know where she gets it from, I looked into my family tree and my Grandad`s (93 years old still going) Uncle was the Captain of Ipswich Town for 4 years just before it went pro.  She usually has a harder shot than Joelinton but its pretty difficult in that icy snow. I nearly broke my ankle on it.  She got signed for Ipswich Academy U9`s aged 6.