Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Giovinco was the best player on form MLS had seen for his first two years. He's 31, hurt a lot, and is naturally diminishing as a player. Almiron has been better since he joined, and like it's been pointed out, was a start in Argentina, too.

Referring to it as “the” MLS is an automatic points deduction from the validity of the opinion being offered.

Almiron has taken the piss out of MLS since he arrived; he’s easily one of the best, if not the best, players in the league. As Disco has noted, he was also an exceptional player in Argentina before signing with Atlanta. There’s little doubt about his ability.

Referring to it as “the” MLS is an automatic points deduction from the validity of the opinion being offered.

Almiron has taken the piss out of MLS since he arrived; he’s easily one of the best, if not the best, players in the league. As Disco has noted, he was also an exceptional player in Argentina before signing with Atlanta. There’s little doubt about his ability.

Well screw you too, dude.

excited to see him playing for west ham now

As we seemingly can’t or won’t compete for top European talent, this is exactly the kind of signing we should be making. Young player, proven talent with plenty of first-team minutes under his belt, but who might not attract attention from big-spending rivals due to the quality of the league he’s currently playing in.

Certainly rather go this route than wasting money on some shit clogger solely because he has PL “experience.”

As we seemingly can’t or won’t compete for top European talent, this is exactly the kind of signing we should be making. Young player, proven talent with plenty of first-team minutes under his belt, but who might not attract attract attention from big-spending rivals due to the quality of the league he’s currently playing in.

:thup:

Said it the other day, gambling, it's players like these we should target and hopefully hit jackpot more often than not. Cant attract/afford the guaranteed quality ones who cost a fortune.

It was needlessly harsh on my part, fam. I just find it irritating is all.

All good :)

As we seemingly can’t or won’t compete for top European talent, this is exactly the kind of signing we should be making. Young player, proven talent with plenty of first-team minutes under his belt, but who might not attract attention from big-spending rivals due to the quality of the league he’s currently playing in.

Certainly rather go this route than wasting money on some shit clogger solely because he has PL “experience.”

I thought he was 24 or 25? At that age surely if he was that good he'd already be playing in a better league on grass rather than the horrible looking artificial stuff Atlanta play on?

I watched a bit of the semi final last week and the centre forward looked a better bet, Miguel i think.

Immaterial anyway as i can't see us buying either of them!

Very positive about this if it actually happens. Still not convinced we will sort a deal out and get him here. He is talented no doubt. Have to hark back to Hatem to see a player as skilled coming in. Prepare to watch us actually sign him and Rafa keep him on the bench until April just to bed him in :)

Paul Tenorio

Verified account

@PaulTenorio

FWIW - Am told there is no way Atlanta would ever do a loan deal with Miguel Almirón. Source wouldn’t comment on specific teams, but loan deal and lower sale numbers are not accurate.

Apparently this guy is tier 1 for MLS info.

Would love to bring him in, from what I've seen he looks a canny little player. Will no doubt be an improvement over what we have atm.

It will be a joy to see him leave MLS and test himself in a league with far better quality football than MLS after having dominated MLS for the Atlanta United team in the MLS