Wolves vs Newcastle United - 25/10/20 @16:30 - Live on Sky

We've a got a good record at Molineux.

Wolves haven't been great this season and don't tend to show their worth against teams uninterested in attacking albeit they're still to play this weekend so that might change. Be a pretty dull game you'd expect.

Guest reefatoon

I’m a little worried at how close this game is to bonfire night.

Painful flashbacks for Mrs Fireworks Face?

Definitely. Might help the entertainment a little mind.

Never placed a bet before, but is it possible to bet on a team having "X" amount of shots? If so, Wolves to have 20+ shots would be tempting, as that seems to be our only consistent approach to games leading me to believe that's actually our tactic.

SkyBet have that market. Can't see it's up for this match yet but as an example Wolves at 14/1 for 18+ at Leeds tonight.

am sure i went to an away game at wolves under Sir Bobby where a rogue firework went astray from a pitch-side display and nearly hit a kid.

Guest reefatoon

am sure i went to an away game at wolves under Sir Bobby where a rogue firework went astray from a pitch-side display and nearly hit a kid.

That’s why I said what I did.

Guest neesy111

Yeah think this is when we played within 36 hours of a European game because Freddy didn’t want to lose out on £500k TV money.

Yeap, good old Freddy S.

Guest neesy111

We've a got a good record at Molineux.

Wolves haven't been great this season and don't tend to show their worth against teams uninterested in attacking albeit they're still to play this weekend so that might change. Be a pretty dull game you'd expect.

In the league, bad memories of that FA cup game.

Wolves seem to fall under the radar a little but I think tactically they’re one of the best set up teams in the league. I honestly can’t see a single chance of us getting anything from them, we’re set up like an absolute mess.

Would take a point.

Wolves seem to fall under the radar a little but I think tactically they’re one of the best set up teams in the league. I honestly can’t see a single chance of us getting anything from them, we’re set up like an absolute mess.

Would take a point.

Not sure about that, they get a lot of praise on all fronts from what I see. Deservedly so like.

Yeah think this is when we played within 36 hours of a European game because Freddy didn’t want to lose out on £500k TV money.

Sheff Utd at home that was and a mass protest afterwards. I remember it well there must have been thousands under the Milburn stand and a lot of anger. Compared to now we didn’t really even have anything to be that angry about! That was only 14 years or so ago too yet I can’t imagine anything like that happening nowadays or in future