Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

If there's anyone out there, God, aliens, Paul Daniels, anyone, please make this happen.

Do mimms and ando7 count ?

Even if there’s not a positive update, just lie and give me one.

Their updates are good to read but I have to tell myself that if they are genuine, we've heard similar before so they don't mean much.

They could also be wums. I feel that they aren't but they could be.

I get that Ando has history in getting lineups right. Whether that means he has a line into the takeover is a different matter.

And what are Mimms’ credentials? Anyone remember?

Guest reefatoon

We don’t care if they are being truthful or just spouting shit. The sad state is, it’s the only respite we have got in this whole depressing club.

We don’t care if they are being truthful or just spouting shit. The sad state is, it’s the only respite we have got in this whole depressing club.

We shouldn't be encouraging people to spout even more shit :lol:

If these guys genuinely believe their sources are legit then fair enough, but I'd rather people didn't make up rumours only for it to be bullshit as that increases the depression rather than alleviate it.

I get that Ando has history in getting lineups right. Whether that means he has a line into the takeover is a different matter.

And what are Mimms’ credentials? Anyone remember?

He said there was going to be an announcement one way or the other about a week before the club announced that the PL had rejected the takeover.

He also knew about Ryan Fraser's arrival before anyone else.

i'm at the point where just any takeover needs to happen. just need to get rid of Bruce. any half decent coach coming in would do better with this squad.

whoo cares if upsets shelvey and he has to work harder to get into the team.

Interesting if this is the type of thing we might expect if the takeover happens

OVG JOINS FORCES WITH CO-OP TO DEVELOP THE UK’S BIGGEST AND MOST EXCITING NEW ARENA IN MANCHESTER

We’re delighted to announce a 15-year partnership with the Co-op on the development of one of the most sustainable and socially responsible arenas in Europe.

Our exciting proposals deliver a £350million private investment, thousands of jobs, and help continue the regeneration of the Eastlands area, with a projected boost to the local economy of £1.5bn over the next 20 years.

The partnership, which will see the arena named Co-op Live, will generate around £1m in donations to good causes, distributed via the Co-op Foundation. The arena will support Manchester’s net zero carbon agenda and help to tackle food poverty via a zero-food waste initiative.

Once open, Co-op will offer its members a host of exclusive benefits, including access to pre-sale tickets, discounts on food and beverage, and the chance to win free tickets and exclusive, money can’t buy, backstage VIP experiences.

i'm at the point where just any takeover needs to happen. just need to get rid of Bruce. any half decent coach coming in would do better with this squad.

I think most of us have been at this point, but regarding Ashley, for 10+ years. Just to get rid of Ashley. Bruce is irrelevant really.

I think most of us have been at this point, but regarding Ashley, for 10+ years. Just to get rid of Ashley. Bruce is irrelevant really.

Well, right now, Bruce is just making things worse. When we had Rafa, we lived on with Ashley but at least the team was worth of our supporters.

But with Bruce, this is just unpalatable to a point I don't care Ashley is still our owner. Bruce is arrogant, blames everyone else bar himself and is a bag of shit excuses.

Well, right now, Bruce is just making things worse. When we had Rafa, we lived on with Ashley but at least the team was worth of our supporters.

But with Bruce, this is just unpalatable to a point I don't care Ashley is still our owner. Bruce is arrogant, blames everyone else bar himself and is a bag of shit excuses.

yup.

I don't care if someone is just making things up and stringing us a long (don't think they are for what it's worth)

But this potential takeover is the only hope left. As someone else said I'm not going to bother caring and getting flustered over how shit Bruce is because it's all irrelevant unless this goes through.

If it does I just hope there's still time left in the season to salvage something and avoid relegation.

I don't care if someone is just making things up and stringing us a long (don't think they are for what it's worth)

But this potential takeover is the only hope left. As someone else said I'm not going to bother caring and getting flustered over how shit Bruce is because it's all irrelevant unless this goes through.

If it does I just hope there's still time left in the season to salvage something and avoid relegation.

I dont even get angry at Bruce. He's a shit manager, we knew that when he came here, always has been always will be. If we get shot of him the next manager will be of similar shitness.

Mike Ashley is the 1 who employs the likes of Bruce and Charnley. He is the one responsible for ALL of our problems. Until he goes we will remain an utterly pointless club which is why I fucking pray, Nick Di Marco sorts this takeover out. Will he? I have no idea but I cling onto the hope as it's all we have left as Newcastle fans.