Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I’ve heard that we have signed someone from Barnsley.

Announcement to be made next week.

I hope you're all aware that Stifler is very hard of hearing. His friend actually said "we have signed someone: Barnesy, announcement to be made next week"

nintchdbpict000380415824-e1516792892469.jpg

Still a better target man than Joelinton.

• 3 weeks later...

Townsend?

We’re not linked with him. Didn’t get a lot of game time last year and Palace have just signed Eze. We need someone who can play on that side and he’d be cheap. Or is he done at this level now?

Guest Cheesy Beans

Would Gylfi Sigurdsson be realistic, with Everton signing Rodriguez, Allan and maybe Doucoure he must be well below the pecking order. Still only 30 too

He's rubbish these days

Maybe so, but he’d still saunter straight into our starting 11.

• 2 weeks later...

I would take him in a shot given dummetts injury problems. No more manquillo at LB. Dont see his place being justified now we have lewis and fraser though. He also will want to be playing where he ends up. So pretty unlikely even if brucie is a fan and we were linked to him earlier in the summer.

Ryan Sessegnon available on loan. Wouldn’t take up a squad position. Would you take him? Would surely get plenty of game time even if not first choice given he can play all down the left. Could see him just going back to Fulham or someone like Palace.

Only be worth taking if we were to have an option on the deal to make it permanent. No point giving Sessegnon game time to benefit Spurs if its going to reduce game time for Lewis.

Ryan Sessegnon available on loan. Wouldn’t take up a squad position. Would you take him? Would surely get plenty of game time even if not first choice given he can play all down the left. Could see him just going back to Fulham or someone like Palace.

Only be worth taking if we were to have an option on the deal to make it permanent. No point giving Sessegnon game time to benefit Spurs if its going to reduce game time for Lewis.

If he wasn’t first choice I could still see the benefit of a loan deal like. He’s a huge upgrade on Dummett, Atsu & Ritchie. Would happily see him get 15-20 games ahead of those three.