Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

By all accounts we should just be grateful to be allowed to compete against top sides like Leicester, Villa, and Everton. That's Bruce's attutude, coming straight from the top of the club, and prevalent around the media. Heaven forbid we should expect to beat anyone.

We've just stagnated under Ashley; used to be on the same standing as Spurs, if not bigger. Their trajectory has steadily progressed on and off the pitch each year and the club is unrecognisable to what it was 15 years ago.

Whilst Ashley hasn't run us into the ground on a financial sense, he's destroyed us sporting wise. He's squandered unprecedented wealth afforded to him by the PL, and let everything but the balance sheet rot.

Was embarrassing to see Leicester's new training ground. Used to be in League 1 not to long ago, won the league and all.

who gave out  contract extensions to past-it players?

who signed krafth and hendrick?

who let lejeune go out on loan?

s**** squad?????

Remember when Emil Krafth was signed and Steve Bruce described him as:

”A good lad, his English is really good and he’s tall for being a fullback.”

Just amazing.

s**** squad?????

Just amazing.

ay a pub team manager could have actually talked about his football ability

Bruce really is utter, utter dogshit isn't he. I mean, if they want a bloke to peddle out the same old football cliches and patter day in, day out, he'd be perfect for a clueless pundit job. But as a manager he is utterly wank, I remember us jokingly calling him 'special agent Bruce' while at Sunderland, I never thought we'd get him at our place though, I can't fathom how anyone would look at his cv and think "I know, we'll get Bruce in as manager, he's got what it takes"  ???

Bruce really is utter, utter dogshit isn't he. I mean, if they want a bloke to peddle out the same old football cliches and patter day in, day out, he'd be perfect for a clueless pundit job. But as a manager he is utterly wank, I remember us jokingly calling him 'special agent Bruce' while at Sunderland, I never thought we'd get him at our place though, I can't fathom how anyone would look at his cv and think "I know, we'll get Bruce in as manager, he's got what it takes"  ???

That's Ashley logic for you

s**** squad?????

Lad give over man, he hasn't said that

Has he ?

Just amazing.

If Brighton can play free flowing football against City why can't we?  They had chances as well. Because Bruce hasn't a clue.

That was Brighton playing a good number of backup players too!