Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Another verbatim Bruce quote tonight:  "We didn't do enough and it's as simple as that."  I genuinely think that's the extent of his tactical sophistication.

basicly he,s as clueless as he is lazy,the players are following suite,and this fucker is going to walk away with yet another hefty payoff,disgusting

Another verbatim Bruce quote tonight:  "We didn't do enough and it's as simple as that."  I genuinely think that's the extent of his tactical sophistication.

I would love someone like Stan Colymore to have a serious 5 minute debate with Bruce.  Asking him relevant but awkward questions such as "Well Steve, that's now EIGHT games without a win, why do you think that is"?

Now to me that's a quite truthful tame question.  Why is no f@cker asking him?

If it’s a “you’ve got 12 games, keep us up type” thing, then you don’t need a proper manager who knows how to build. You just need a mad bastard who can stir up some passion in the dressing room for 5 or 6 games. So you’re probably looking at:

Pearson

Barton

Kilcline

Kinnear

Defensively.

200 saves made combined between Elliot, Darlow & Dubravka in 76 games before Bruce.

207 saves made combined between Darlow & Dubravka in 55 games under Bruce.

95 goals conceded in 76 games pre-Bruce (7th best in the league)

84 goals conceded in 55 games under Bruce (worst of the 17 teams who’ve been in the league the same time).

295 shots on target faced in 76 games before Bruce.

291 shots on target faced in 55 games under Bruce.

Attacking.

997 shots in total in 76 games before Bruce (13.1 per game).

549 shots in total in 55 games under Bruce (less than 10 shots per game).

Ideally someone short term until a takeover can be done, who's obviously a strong coach and leader personality. We took a 180 from what Rafa was to a clueless tosspot, so need to turn back around to head in the direction Rafa was taking us once more...

Louis Van Gaal    :cool:

Tuchel

Sarri

Allegri

Pulis

One of those surely.

I'd take anyone with a fucking pulse at this point, and I'd probably even give it to someone without one.

I'm serious on that last point. They could appoint a dead person and just let the players sort it out pre-match themselves and we'd probably do better, like when Clough had already used his subs and took someone off for having a shitter, and just played the rest of the match with 10. We could do the managerial equivalent of that and see a stark improvement.

Defensively.

200 saves made combined between Elliot, Darlow & Dubravka in 76 games before Bruce.

84 goals conceded in 55 games under Bruce (worst of the 17 teams who’ve been in the league the same time).

Attacking.

And some people were claiming Rafa was negative and Bruce likes to play attacking, front-foot football when all those facts points to the opposite.

Defensively.

Attacking.

And some people were claiming Rafa was negative and Bruce likes to play attacking, front-foot football when all those facts points to the opposite.

Even our passing stats (which was second lowest in the league under Benitez only ahead of Burnley) has got even worse. :lol:

Benitez : 27,518 (362.1 per game)

Bruce: 18,962 (344.7 per game)

IMO Sheffield United will definitely go down, their keeper is a joke and the strikers are horrendous with the rest of the team championship plodders and they have just walked all over Bruce's Newcastle

I bet all those clowns who used to constantly compare Bruce to Rafa, trying to say there was no difference between the two, are feeling rather foolish these days. I would mock them but they all seem to have disappeared.

Anyone who even thinks about comparing them should not be allowed to watch football!

Idiots!

Ashley will gamble with Bruce until the end of the season, he'll gamble that we are slightly less shitter than some other teams over a 38 game season.

I’m afraid this too, he will not sack him, this is it lads .......bite ya nails time.  :yao: