NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

At least the Orange kit is a completely contrasting colour to the Black and White strip. After all, the point of a change strip is to wear it when the main strip clashes with the opposition's strip. I therefore don't see the point of that Grey/Black kit. When would NUFC need to wear that strip over the Black and White strip (apart from marketing purposes)?

At least the Orange kit is a completely contrasting colour to the Black and White strip. After all, the point of a change strip is to wear it when the main strip clashes with the opposition's strip. I therefore don't see the point of that Grey/Black kit. When would NUFC need to wear that strip over the Black and White strip (apart from marketing purposes)?

Spurs

Spurs

NUFC at home (Black & White Strip) Vs Spurs (in one of their change strips which I assume aren't anything like Black and White)

Spurs at home (White Strip) Vs NUFC (Orange strip)

Spurs

NUFC at home (Black & White Strip) Vs Spurs (in one of their change strips which I assume aren't anything like Black and White)

Spurs at home (White Strip) Vs NUFC (Orange strip)

Well aye but we are always gonna have 3 kits even if we rarely wear one of them. Modern football mate

Feel like that's probably a knock off based on an early design, assume the badges were subsequently centred because there's still some rectangles who'd get their knickers in a twist over a 'black cat' on the shirt.