Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

Some classic HBA runs and one twos towards the end, looks like he’s actually quicker than he was, or I remember anyway.

I love how one quiet game and all of a sudden he's a fat slob, a mess, lazy and a premadonna. If he was consistent we'd be uttering his name in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo, but don't let that detract you from the fact that on his day he's unstoppable, one of the best players to play in B&W. Opinions, as they say, are like arseholes and we have a few arseholes on here. I won't try and convince anyone I'm right, in my eyes I am and I love the guy, I wish he could have seen out his career here.

they quite obviously planned a lot for him last night, I swear some people don't get football at all.

It was no secret he was motm in the reverse fixture so why wouldn't you do your best to keep him quiet? Probably the same supporters that turn on our own team when an opposing manager changes tact/formation and we're under the cosh, it's like there can only ever be one side to the story and there are no mitigating factors.

No, it's more about his childish attitude to professionalism. It bit him in the arse last night and bit him in the arse throughout his career. Maybe if he had more dedication, he would actually be as consistent as Messi and Ronaldo! (Love how his fanboys use that as an excuse, as if it's not his fault that he's inconsistent!)

And no, I do appreciate HBA as a flair player..... but just not to your pants wetting standards.

Guest firetotheworks

they quite obviously planned a lot for him last night, I swear some people don't get football at all.

It was no secret he was motm in the reverse fixture so why wouldn't you do your best to keep him quiet? Probably the same supporters that turn on our own team when an opposing manager changes tact/formation and we're under the cosh, it's like there can only ever be one side to the story and there are no mitigating factors.

Exactly, Senor Slickback even said it in his press conference. They made sure he couldn't impact the game at all.

He also played well imo. He was the only one capable of making anything happen because the rest of them just weren't on it at all.

Should have single handedly beaten a team with £100 millions of talent in it imo

No, he's an individual player with much flair and end product - but no goals in the last 6.

I wouldn't have brought this up if he wasn't stupid enough to mouth off like a childish little boy (And for his fanyboys lapping it up).

No, it's more about his childish attitude to professionalism. It bit him in the arse last night and bit him in the arse throughout his career. Maybe if he had more dedication, he would actually be as consistent as Messi and Ronaldo! (Love how his fanboys use that as an excuse, as if it's not his fault that he's inconsistent!)

And no, I do appreciate HBA as a flair player..... but just not to your pants wetting standards.

:lol:

Guest alijmitchell

Almiron hasn't scored a goal since November. Guess we'll ignore his performances and just base everything on that one stat

Boring, unvalidated, unimaginative, unoriginal so called argument.

So-called

Almiron hasn't scored a goal since November. Guess we'll ignore his performances and just base everything on that one stat

Its your argument :lol:

He made 2 runs late in the game and took a few corners otherwise he was anonymous.

Agree with that like,

Didn’t do a lot

Mainly because of the players around him though

The sad fact is that he had the talent to play in a much better side. He didn't take his opportunities.

Its your argument :lol:

No, comparing an argument with the same argument is not! :lol:

Guest godzilla

Think Ben Arfa and Shelvey are two players with immense talent, but have possibly wasted their careers when they should be playing at a higher level. Have to say I think both have questionable attitudes.

Six whole games tho

That's a lot for a player of his quality and in an era in which wide players are scoring regularly. I think he's only scored 2 goals in 18 or so matches or something. Should do better.

For someone who isn't bothered about HBA you seem to know a lot more stats about him than the fanboys

Six whole games tho

That's a lot for a player of his quality and in an era in which wide players are scoring regularly. I think he's only scored 2 goals in 18 or so matches or something. Should do better.

For someone who isn't bothered about HBA you seem to know a lot more stats about him than the fanboys

I never said I wasn't bothered about HBA, you tit. I follow his career with interest. Problem?

And those stats, it took about 10 seconds to find it out through Flashscores as I have  that website as one of my pinned tabs.

Truest me, you're still the prober fanboy.