Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

If fans can't stop themselves paying Ashley for tickets, these will fly off the shelves.

Not one person who claims to care about the club should walk through the turnstiles until Ashley is gone. But there's not even any protest from the goons that fill the ground and his pockets at the same time. He's literally sold the future of the club (chance to expand) and faces no backlash. He's going to turn up to a home game again soon, all there might as well give him a big cheer and a standing ovation as that's what their actions amount to.

Got to say I'm delighted that the "support the team" lads not only didn't wanna protest, but made the atmosphere that bad that Ashley is giving out free tickets and they're the ones getting punished. INJECT IT RIGHT INTO ME

Just have a quick scoot on twatter, dummies are being hoyed out everywhere "I've been buying my season ticket for years and never gave up, what do I get??". :lol: :lol: :lol:

You get your just desserts, that's what you get :lol:

:lol:

You are happy to have a nothing football club with zero ambition.

I’m not.

We are hardly a nothing football club, we are in the top 10 of English football.but I guess that fits your rhetoric so I won’t argue

Things could be a lot worse

You deserve Ashley. Here's a little hint for you: if the stadium continues to be full with idiots like yourself, Ashley will be here till his death.

I’m not.

We are hardly a nothing football club, we are in the top 10 of English football.but I guess that fits your rhetoric so I won’t argue

You deserve Ashley. Here's a little hint for you: if the stadium continues to be full with idiots like yourself, Ashley will be here till his death.

The fact you can only reply with insults says a lot

I guess we can’t agree to disagree here people are just idiots if they don’t agree

I’m a man il take it but I guess only time will tell

I’m not.

I guess we can’t agree to disagree here people are just idiots if they don’t agree

Disagree all you like but yes, if people give Ashley money they are idiots.

Stop moaning and support the team! A full house will help to press on.

"Support the team!", but don't forget to boo them off after a poor result.

Find this hilarious as if this doesn’t happen everywhere

I find it hilarious that fans line Ashley's pockets while he sells off anything of value and siphens off any revenue he can to inflate his bank balance. Each to their own I guess.

I’m not.

...In your opinion

Il probably break one day- my position is I don’t think he will leave earlier even with an empty ground

He just needs to go

Broke the fan base

No reason I should be called an idiot and be told to fuvk off by another member for just having a different view on things

Sad state of affairs,

Love this forum but feel like leaving it

I’m not.

...In your opinion

Il probably break one day- my position is I don’t think he will leave earlier even with an empty ground

He just needs to go

Broke the fan base

No reason I should be called an idiot and be told to fuvk off by another member for just having a different view on things

Sad state of affairs,

Love this forum but feel like leaving it

It would cost him money. It would also cleanse the souls of those enriching him to a degree. And it may actually have an effect on him selling. We don't know because of the selfish/gutless/witless.

It'll take a lot for him to leave, of that I agree.

However, the free ticket offer is proof that the empty seats have rattled him.

We can only dream of how he might react if another 10,000 were empty.

The freebies prove that the fans have the power and ability to get to him.

It'll take a lot for him to leave, of that I agree.

However, the free ticket offer is proof that the empty seats have rattled him.

We can only dream of how he might react if another 10,000 were empty.

The freebies prove that the fans have the power and ability to get to him.

This sentence is so powerful.

It's so f***ing sad that we can't just all come together as a fanbase to oust the horrible c***, we could actually do it.

He's rattled by a 10k drop ffs, imagine what 20 would do.

Haven’t posted on here in a while, not that people will notice to be fair as I was sporadic. Had a shit few months since summer, battling some inner demons. I’m still struggling daily. It was due to a family loss and the fact I packed in my ticket. Its been the worst 6 months of my life and I struggle to get my head off the pillow.

It’s been really hard and I haven’t watched a single minute or highlight of NUFC which has killed me. Had my ticket 20 years and to watch them just offer this is an insult to those who actually kept their ticket.

NUFC is completely dead and I really hope they go bust. Hate myself for saying that, but the majority of people deserve Ashley now. Thankfully, the majority of you folk don’t judging by the comments but it really is heartbreaking what’s happened to OUR club.

Not looking for sympathy by the way, just really culminated and hit me today that it’s gone. Completely gone. Fucking devastating.

Whilst I completely get where you are coming from I wouldn’t say it’s completely gone. I still go with the same people I’ve gone with for a few years and I still enjoy going, the football is dire at the moment but I guess one day Ashley will be gone. Still get a buzz when we win and still feel connected.

Hope you get better as well, remember your postings in the past

Ashley will never leave of his own free will when he can pull a stunt like this - 3 months into a boycott - with literally thousands of fans lapping it up.

Perhaps we were just beginning to make him think twice? Not now. Guess who wins again!

There’s genuinely every possibility that he could be here until his death. It’s a guaranteed money machine. I can’t believe I’m in a minority of fans that understand the potential of NOT going. I know what the potential of the club is if people still go.

Nothing. Nowhere. Until it’s too late and we become a footnote in the history of English football.

I do see the viewpoint of not going, I just don’t agree with it myself. I don’t think he’s any more likely to go/ not go either way.

Will go when someone pays over the odds, think it could happen any time regardless of what the fans are doing to protest

As I said I don’t agree not going makes him more likely to sell so I’m happy to keep going as I love going to the game

This is genuinely horrific.

They go on like anyone who has decided to stay away didn't like going in the first place: "Yeah it's easy for you to stay away but I like going to the match and the pub"

Aye, cos the rest of us all hated that part, you fucking whopper.

It's been a sacrifice for everyone, only the selfish won't make it.

Missed this first time round. Absolutely this :thup:

Originally I was hoping we’d stay up get taken over etc. I’m now in the camp where I hope it crashes and burns, we don’t win another home game all season and everyone who is attending deserves what they get.

Nice guy

Lovely actually, but fuck you.

No need for that.

There actually was

Haven’t posted on here in a while, not that people will notice to be fair as I was sporadic. Had a shit few months since summer, battling some inner demons. I’m still struggling daily. It was due to a family loss and the fact I packed in my ticket. Its been the worst 6 months of my life and I struggle to get my head off the pillow.

It’s been really hard and I haven’t watched a single minute or highlight of NUFC which has killed me. Had my ticket 20 years and to watch them just offer this is an insult to those who actually kept their ticket.

NUFC is completely dead and I really hope they go bust. Hate myself for saying that, but the majority of people deserve Ashley now. Thankfully, the majority of you folk don’t judging by the comments but it really is heartbreaking what’s happened to OUR club.

Not looking for sympathy by the way, just really culminated and hit me today that it’s gone. Completely gone. Fucking devastating.

Whilst I completely get where you are coming from I wouldn’t say it’s completely gone. I still go with the same people I’ve gone with for a few years and I still enjoy going, the football is dire at the moment but I guess one day Ashley will be gone. Still get a buzz when we win and still feel connected.

Ashley will never leave of his own free will when he can pull a stunt like this - 3 months into a boycott - with literally thousands of fans lapping it up.

Perhaps we were just beginning to make him think twice? Not now. Guess who wins again!

There’s genuinely every possibility that he could be here until his death. It’s a guaranteed money machine. I can’t believe I’m in a minority of fans that understand the potential of NOT going. I know what the potential of the club is if people still go.

Nothing. Nowhere. Until it’s too late and we become a footnote in the history of English football.

I do see the viewpoint of not going, I just don’t agree with it myself. I don’t think he’s any more likely to go/ not go either way.

Will go when someone pays over the odds, think it could happen any time regardless of what the fans are doing to protest

As I said I don’t agree not going makes him more likely to sell so I’m happy to keep going as I love going to the game

It is on second viewing - it’s not just about loving going to the game it’s literally inside me - rather than vilifying me for it maybe take some understanding

It is on second viewing - it’s not just about loving going to the game it’s literally inside me - rather than vilifying me for it maybe take some understanding

I can’t mate, I’m sorry. I think you’re part of the wider problem. Complicit even.

I can’t mate, I’m sorry. I think you’re part of the wider problem. Complicit even.

And there are 40,000 of these people (not fans in my eyes).  What has this owner got to do to hurt you even more than he has?

And there are 40,000 of these people (not fans in my eyes).  What has this owner got to do to hurt you even more than he has?

Very harsh calling me not a fan

I’m not on the wind up,

I am a fan I’ve supported the team for years

A difference in view about completely not going doesn’t make me not a fan, to be frankly honest you and a few other people here are just downright harsh and rude to people making the place toxic and due to the admin clearly not caring any more / not really paying attention it’s allowed to go on.

I make my stand by not purchasing anything from sports direct or from the club bar my season ticket or any of Ashley’s brands for that matter

I do make an impact in that way

I want the club to change as much as you

Hey hopefully it will all change one day

I’m not on the wind up,

I am a fan I’ve supported the team for years

A difference in view about completely not going doesn’t make me not a fan, to be frankly honest you and a few other people here are just downright harsh and rude to people making the place toxic and due to the admin clearly not caring any more / not really paying attention it’s allowed to go on.

I make my stand by not purchasing anything from sports direct or from the club bar my season ticket or any of Ashley’s brands for that matter

I do make an impact in that way

I want the club to change as much as you

Hey hopefully it will all change one day

I wouldn't bother trying to explain to the militant lefties on here,you're a scab in their eyes.i gave up my ticket ,hate Ashley but refuse to want the team to lose yet still a mod calls me a cunt, you need to be anti everything to fit in so I'd give up now mate.

This is getting daft. No one is a cunt for going to games, it’s not about militant lefties or scabs. Those who still attend must simply see this has impact and those who show distaste as to why this version of NUFC being willed on to lose will have to accept that these people didn’t want that and it’s Ashleys fault so accept that - chastising them for it is futile.

People who go - attend because habits die hard, football can bring people with little in common together even within families and regardless it’s still a social event. The rub is, Ashley knows this and people need to be savvy enough to recognise it. Still, an empty seat and the threat of no money in his greedy pocket seems to be the strongest choice given recent developments.