Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Sat 16/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

3-0 them

If we go back to 4-4-1-1 like everyone wants and play shot for shot with Eddie Howe to suit them then probably :lol:

Hoping we play the formation that has got us around 7 of our 9 wins that completely turned our season around.

People seem to have forgot we couldn’t buy a win before the formation switch while our last 20 results in mostly 3-4-2-1 would have us 8th.

If we play our 3-4-2-1 deep block against Eddie Howe give them very little space between the lines and in behind they won’t be able to have the open game they want.

We can pick these off on the break with Almiron, Perez and Rondon and likely win while frustrating Eddie Howe to the point of tears with the right gameplan.

I’d start..

Dubravka

Fede Lascelles Lejuene

Yedlin                              Ritchie

Diame  Shelvey

Perez    Almiron

Rondon

I don't think Fernandez passing is as bad as made out so he comes in with a straight swap for the Swiss for me, Clive.

Well, it's better than Lascelles, but it's nowhere near Lejeune or Schar. Don't think we really want him trying to ping 50 yard diagonals like those two...

If we lose, pray for Gallowgate End.

Don’t worry I’ve got my 4-4-1-1 excuse in early :azn:

Aye, but in two games recently, he switched to 4 at the back to rescue a pickle the 3 caused.

I'm of the belief that we need to go 4 at the back here, even if it means Ritchie and Almiron as the "wide" players with Ayoze and Rondon in the middle.

Mike Dean the ref, he got his 100th red card yet?

Well he's sent off one Newcastle player and one opposition to Bournemouth player this season, neither of which should actually have been sendings off, so good luck to us.

Can’t drop Hayden in my opinion, him and Shelvey in the middle, give them something to think about.

Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

How can I kill a tiger armed only with a biro?

Guest godzilla

And?

And was possibly subjected to some harsh words from Rafa. All the little c*** needs to decide who wins at the weekend.

This twat didn't give then pen or red against Wolves (even if it wasn't a red which I thought it was, the 'accidental challenge' was still a clear foul) costing us probably 3 points. Also 4th official when surely if he had a clue what he was doing he would have informed the useless numpty that the 'double jeopardy' rule did not apply. The standard of premier league referees is abysmal. The only 2 decent ones in the last few years are both Newcastle supporters and therefore can't take charge of our games.