Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Another one Skysports pundit Charlie Nicholas.

Steve Bruce has brought the passion back and they are nicking points here and there.”

“I think the Newcastle fans are accepting what Bruce can do with a fairly average bunch”

“Steve Bruce is doing a much better job than what Rafael Benitez did”

“They may only be four points above Southampton but they are better than where they were last season”

The Chronicle to make that into an article with the headline “Much better than Rafa” in 3...2..1 :laugh:

It’s so predictable.

Charlie boy been on the ket again.

Steve Bruce has brought the passion back and they are nicking points here and there.”

“I think the Newcastle fans are accepting what Bruce can do with a fairly average bunch”

“They may only be four points above Southampton but they are better than where they were last season”

The Chronicle to make that into an article with the headline “Much better than Rafa” in 3...2..1 :laugh:

It’s so predictable.

Triple Darkness more like. Coke, Ket and MDMA - fucker is all over the shop  :lol: :lol:

It’s so predictable.

Triple Darkness more like. Coke, Ket and MDMA - fucker is all over the shop  :lol: :lol:

Jesus  :lol:

It's annoying how much Bruce gets sucked off by the media compared to Rafa like.

If the articles were reasonable - "he's doing okay, it's not terrible" then fair enough.

But it's "he much better than Rafa" "more attacking football than Rafa" FFS  :lol:

So stupid.

It's annoying how much Bruce gets sucked off by the media compared to Rafa like.

If the articles were reasonable - "he's doing okay, it's not terrible" then fair enough.

But it's "he much better than Rafa" "more attacking football than Rafa" FFS  :lol:

So stupid.

They are all golf and drinking buddies, they'll support each other even when they are having a mare.

So stupid.

They are all golf and drinking buddies, they'll support each other even when they are having a mare.

Must be why all the better clubs hire foreign managers. Results have to count for something then.

Shearer was at it last night like with the whole ‘better off than this time last year’ crap.

It's not crap though. At this point we are better off than last year. Whether it lasts is up for debate / probably unlikely, but at the minute it's a fact. That doesn't mean Bruce is a better manager, just that we are doing better at present.

This not been bumped yet? Again it may not last but there can't be any argument he's doing well at the minute.

Shearer was at it last night like with the whole ‘better off than this time last year’ crap.

It's not crap though. At this point we are better off than last year. Whether it lasts is up for debate / probably unlikely, but at the minute it's a fact. That doesn't mean Bruce is a better manager, just that we are doing better at present.

This not been bumped yet? Again it may not last but there can't be any argument he's doing well at the minute.

:pardsgrin: :morph:

"Well, wuh got wuh backsides kicked in the first half, that's for sure. Wuh managed to roll up wuh sleeves and batten down the hatches cos wuh come under some pressure. But, wuh stood up to all they had to throw at wuh and took wuh chances."

You did this the other day, posted something totally irrelevant to the point that had been made.

Are definitely OK? Can we get someone for you?

You did this the other day, posted something totally irrelevant to the point that had been made.

I spelled it out in the match thread but can repeat it here if you want a breakdown.

I can't be arsed to go and look through 500 pages of an old Pardew thread but I'm pretty sure it must have looked like this one in places. I can't even work out who's on the wind up and who is serious anymore.

I'm going to assume most realise we are sticking to Rafa's system, we're just not doing it quite so well nor can we can adjust during games the way Rafa would/might have.

I can't be arsed to go and look through 500 pages of an old Pardew thread but I'm pretty sure it must have looked like this one in places. I can't even work out who's on the wind up and who is serious anymore.

I'm going to assume most realise we are sticking to Rafa's system, we're just not doing it quite so well nor can we can adjust during games the way Rafa would/might have.

I don't think anybody is elated by having Steve Bruce as manager - some are just not opposed to giving him credit when his team does a good job.

Not sure why everything has to be at the extreme ends of the spectrum at all times.

I spelled it out in the match thread but can repeat it here if you want a breakdown.

Nah, probably best keeping all the irrelevant stuff in the one place.